No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Bethany
Travel Blogs from Bethany
Day 4: Today was another beautiful, sunny, low temperature day. We started with a rather disappointing breakfast in the hotel lobby which I quickly remedied with a trip to McDonalds. The kids swam after breakfast and we got ready for the day. Around 11:00 we picked up Great-grandma Ruth and headed over to Martha and Carl's for the reunion. There …
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... gave him room to get out. He was breathing heavy when we got him out so we asked him if he needed an ambulance but he said he was fine and that he was extremely thankful that we got him out of the situation. He said it all happened because of him knocking the jack over while he was changing his tire. He thanked us again and we parted ways.
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
... pootsie's litter box, dumped the deposits, gave her pat on the head, and let her know, we are just about ready to dis-embark. And you thought this was all easy? Oh contrare!!!!!!!!!!
Almost forgot, where's Ted's. Off visiting with neighboring campers. Hey Ted's- the bus is leaving.
On to Branson, MO and some entertainment for a few nights.
Fellow campers, are you still with us? ...