Best Western Ambassador Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from York
So here is our super vague plan for the first few months of travel. The aim is to avoid air travel as much as possible!
7th November - fly into Bangkok, Thailand. Hang out for a few days in the city before spending a relaxing week on the beach near Koh Chang. Then back to Bangkok to hire a card and head north ...
Checked into our Uber Modern B&B in the old walled city of York. The friendly owner has gone all out in redecorating our room in a Japanese theme and electronics and buttons galore (press button shower, smart 3D TV, silent fridge etc). The old city has a myriad of narrow winding streets and 14th century houses and, of course Minster Cathedral, a sprawling example of a 13th century ...
... makes me hungry. After having explored the museum we were all ready for a good meal, so we made for the York Food Festival in the centre of town. We all got hamburgers made from local Yorkshire beef, which was really good. For desert the girls got cookies, but I just had to try one of the giant, super-manly cupcakes.
We retired to the hostel for a quick break, and where we met Susanne who is from Los Angeles. We decided to team up ...
... d agree!) but touch. Half way up a mountain in wales with no road connection, no running water, electricty or proper toilet. They have had only sheep for company (when they were lucky, ticks when they weren't!). Reading Nina and Russels weekly blogs inspired me to document our forthcoming travels in the same way! Some well travelled sandals Written by my ex-colleague and now fellow travel-bum ...
... stories the trees could tell, and see a Green figure running about in the forest hiding in the trees. Shame the tree needed supports for it branches but then if I was over 600 hundred years old, I' d need support too.
We changed bus drivers back to Ian for the London leg and headed down the motorway and into Cambridge, the university city. A city of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Ambassador Hotel York
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $47
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Picadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $103
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $129
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $126
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $61
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $132
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $99
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $76
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $72
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $167
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $112