Best Western Ambassador Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Ambassador Hotel York
Travel Blogs from York
... Jill and her dad Brian are suffering with the same symptoms. We have our fingers crossed that Barbara has not caught the bug. Paul cooked dinner tonight, and she could barely keep her eyes open long enough to eat anything,.
My time on the motorway was not entirely spent thinking - I crocheted 4 potholders today!
And now I think I'll stop thinking for a while and watch some British comedy shows.
After a week of family celebrations, it is finally Barbara's actual birthday.
Paul and i got an early start this morning picking up some wooly stuff for Annette.
The shop is one of several businesses located inside an old woolen mill. Barbara's older sisters worked in this mill back in the 20's and 30's.
I don't spin or knit, but always enjoy visiting Adelaide Walker wool shop and the ...
Just caught the 10:27 to Kings Cross Station, London. Maybe we'll see Harry Potter?! So we haven't seen Harry, but here's what we did spot today... After getting settled in the hotel we ventured our to conquer the tube - which we did splendidly. Our first ride we were packed in tight, but that gave us an appreciation when the car wasn't as full. We rode over to St. Paul's Cathedral and learned ...
... a peek in Ripon cathedral. We have a lot of cathedrals on the list to see... I'll have to decide if one is my favorite. Then it was west to Thirsk. Thirsk is the home town of the vet that wrote the James Herriot books, which Dad is a big fan of. We toured James Wights house/practice and even played some games there. Across the street is our b&b so we have a peaceful night before another big commuting day tomorrow when we'll drive to York and board the train to London ...
... ooze, unfortunately) and is not only lovely but is darn close to the Cathedral and the center of the Old Town. We wandered in search of dinner, found a pub that was still serving after 9pm (after finding an adorable shopping district called The Shambles) then came back to our B&B. The girls declined dinner with us and instead found burgers and pizza which they brought back to the B&B. I'm trying to understand and be ...
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Picadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $130
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $144
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $109
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $136
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $143
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $140
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $88
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $199
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $124