No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Val-U Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Val-U Motel Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
Shortly after I arrived in Wimemucca I came across a broken down car on the side of the road.So I decided to get out and help the people out. They had a blown out tire and tire jack,luckily i had mine with me and helped them out, and sent them on there way.
... landing would be? Oh well, unless one of you sacrifice money to pay for a large kite for me to try that with......it will not happen........not a bad trade off tho....you spend some money to watch me get lifted into the air and slammed into the ground a few times.....seems fair to me! Winds picked up and then the rain/snow/ice started, so I called it an early night and hit up a Walmart parking lot. Take care, be safe and I will talk to you ...
... and took over 2 hours to make the detour. (Rumor has it, it was closed for some kind of bank robbery police chase!)