Best Western Czech Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Czech Inn
Travel Blogs from West
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
We are now making our way to the Rocky Mountains but due to the sheer distance, we have planned a few stops on the way. Our first was to Big Bend National Park in West Texas. The drive to the park held exquisite scenery; huge mountains sat at various levels in the distance and were surrounded by huge stretches of desert-like ground with bare trees and prickly bushes hiding the obvious wildlife that probably appreciated the lack of human interaction. We had to ...