BEST WESTERN Czech Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Continental Breakfast
- Business Services
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Czech Inn
Travel Blogs from West
... San Fernando Cathedral which like lots of others claimed to be the oldest cathedral sanctuary in the US built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands. Another amazing building was the Spanish Governor's Palace built in 1749 with walls believed to be almost three feet thick. We found this building amazing in that all the write ups said "believed to be" so were they correct or were they making up the information? We will never know but "we believe" that National Geographic ...
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco