Best Western Czech Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Czech Inn
Travel Blogs from West
... hands, for a price, naturally. Genuine estate financial investment teams are form of like little stock funds for rental residential properties. If you intend to have a rental residential property, however don't really want the trouble of being a property owner, a real estate financial investment team could be the solution for you. A company will certainly buy or construct a set of home blocks or apartments and after that ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
We are now making our way to the Rocky Mountains but due to the sheer distance, we have planned a few stops on the way. Our first was to Big Bend National Park in West Texas. The drive to the park held exquisite scenery; huge mountains sat at various levels in the distance and were surrounded by huge stretches of desert-like ground with bare trees and prickly bushes hiding the obvious wildlife that probably appreciated the lack of human interaction. We had to ...