No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
... and slightly spicy sweet chili sauce. I think England has the best selection of ethnic food restaurants of any country I've seen. The Indian food here is wonderful, also, so we're going to the local Indian restaurant very soon!
On Friday, Justin and Lorraine Robinson drove down from Cambridge to spend the weekend with us. We met Justin and Lorraine on the Epic transatlantic cruise last October, and they are just ...
... Day, so there are poppies and ribbons all over the city. Tower of London reallyyy went above and beyond!! Wow! I wonder what it looks like without all the flowers. A swamp? There is an hour long "beefeater (yeoman) tour" departing from the entrance every 30 minutes. A jolly portly British guy in a red cape and funny hat went on a podium and introduced the tower to us. He led the tour, stopping at about 5-6 podiums places around the tower, and gave a great rundown of significant ...
... of what can only be described as gruel. Nothing about this looked appetising. I think it was calamari but I can't be sure. Poor Omar, hopefully he won't judge this market by what he ordered as I think he may have discovered the only dud.
We went home that night feeling both excited for the upcoming trip with no prospect of work the next morning, to really sad about the friendships we were about to leave behind. For me especially seeing ...
... or children lived) had either no windows or very small ones * first escalator in London was in Harrods * Green Park - no flowers; believed to be because lepers are buried there and it was considered uncouth to plant flowers over their graves Lots of building/construction happening everywhere...was put on hold to build the Olympic Games venues Went shopping - Regent Street * Burlington Arcade - lots of mens' shops (shoe shops) * Regent ...
... up lunch at an Eat place, then heading over to Leicester square via a change at Waterloo. I then walked to M&M world, picked up some M&M's and a few other things and then had lunch outside in the park, along with everyone else. I then went back to the station, caught the underground to Lambeth north and left the station, walked past my accommodation for my September trip to London, then went up to the hospital on the river and went to the Florence nightingale ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience