TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
Sussex has long been one of the most popular destinations for tourists to visit in the UK. With places such as Brighton and Eastbourne based in the county it is hardly of any surprise. This is a location that has so much to offer. There is something for everyone to do – no matter their age or their interests. However, there is a lot more to Sussex than meets the eye. This county is made up of an array of fun and fascinating towns, cities ...
... in Afghanistan.
To understand the process you would have to realize the english really love their ceremonies. The changing of the guard process is incredibly complex and takes over an hour. It involves activities taking place simultaneously in four corners of Buckingham Palace which is a very large complex. The palace itself is some 4-acres with the gardens covering another 40-acres right in the middle of central London. I ...
... a few blocks from Piccadilly Circus and loaded up the always useful Ulmon map to get to the hostel. The walk was incredible. The city was beautifully lit up at night, the people spoke English, signs were in English, I felt like I was walking in one of my daydreams. After a short walk we ended up at our hostel just a block away from Piccadilly Circus. It might have been the sketchiest place I could have imagined staying. There was a security guard who ushered us ...
... to go back.
The past 20 days were an absolutely amazing experience to say the least. My favorite part of traveling is by far trying the foods, and I would love to do 20 more days to other places if I could. I don't think that I would suggest doing 20 straight days though; I would suggest doing a week or 10 days at a time, because traveling can be stressful, tiring, and of course expensive. But I regret none of it - you cannot put a value on these experiences.
... with the agencies I find work quickly and move into hospital accomodation. By sheer coincidence I end up working with another dietitian from NZ whom I know. It takes a while to settle down and learn to live on less sleep and adjust to a very very busy lifestyle. People in London are not homebody's like in NZ. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is there is always something happening. After work drinks at a pub, dinners, exploring ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience