No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
... I was lured into a false sense of security by people who just wanted to increase their KPI for that month. Do I regret getting the job? Not in the slightest, I don't think I could have found the same group of people, the same support, the same experiences any where. Has it been super hard? Absolutely! As in I have technically volunteered the last 3 weeks of my life because I still don't have a bank account. A. Because banks are arseholes and B. Because I ...
Last night I opted to go out and explore London East End- Brick Lane and Liverpool Square in particular. This area was advertised as "the Mecca for all Middle Eastern, Indian, Bangladeshi, and Pakistani cultures in London". I was all for it, unfortunately, not everyone in the group had a firm grasp of what a Middle Eastern area of a city is like. Not everyone has the great appreciation for ...
... everywhere on my itinerary. I think they may be looking out for me next time I come through, potentially through Stansted could be different though.
I got myself to Marissa’s place and after she got back from work we had a quick something to eat before we went to her soccer game and then the pub with her soccer friends. After that home to ...
... and of course started squealing and then crying haha. I had such a lovely time last time we were in London and have been wanting to visit so badly so I was beyond excited for this first surprise he had planned. When we arrived at Ravenscroft we were greeted by Aaron's sweet aunt Motiben. (Her real name is Sarla but she is referred to as Motiben meaning eldest sister ...
... only way to get yourself perched is to literally do the limbo on the side and ease your way in. Pics of the placement will follow sans us on the bog (actually the effect is best seen with Vaughan on the toilet, check these babies out!)
On a lighter note though, we finally managed to do our first touristy thing since moving out of our flat last week - going to see Book of Mormon. It was really good and lived up to the hype ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience