No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... straightforward with the flight and the 3 hour hop to London went quickly, getting to the Novotel at Heathrow and finding it actually had a small pool which was a bonus. We headed to the Crowne Plaza across the road as Andy had found they have an Indian restaurant, Eriki, which was definitely a cut above your average curry house. Great to have the nations's favourite dish, curry, to celebrate our return to the UK. ...
... previously purchased guidebook, we caught a Beefeater Tour. The Beefeaters are highly decorated former British military guys who lead informative and funny tours. After our tour, we saw the Crown Jewels (I'd take any piece I might be offered) then went into the White Tower. The White Tower is the oldest in the complex dating back to 1078. It's walls are 11 feet thick at the top! It housed an impressive collection of armour for men and horses, including several suits from Henry ...
... of the Queen and guard of the Tower of London. During our visit we learned that The Tower of London was the place of many famous beheadings including 16-year-old Queen Jane Grey, who only ruled for 9 days, and a couple of Henry VIII's wives, Catherine Howard and Anne Boleyn. We also learned of the horrific torture endured by some of the prisoners held at the tower over the centuries. Today, the tower is used as the ...
... clothing and luggage was distributing around the parties bags before going through the not so quick bag drop. No hiccups through despite Toby's lack of confidence. Ready for the plane to Amsterdam with time to spare the atmosphere is relaxed and ...
... commuters probably just trying to get home from work. After spending over 30 minutes at Abbey Road, we got the tube back to Paddington, changed quickly and went to find a pub to have dinner. Well, it was a football night, so trying to find a pub that wasn't packed was nigh on impossible. We come across a pub with the rudest man in the world, so we scuttled to the tube.....again! We ended up at Chinatown and in a restaurant called Fook Lam Moon and had ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience