No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
... makes me so sad as I really wanted to find all of them. But oh well, can't let that ruin my day. We then headed to Piccadilly Circus to Juice Tonic. I like this juice company because not only do they make fresh yummy juices, but they know what things are good to help different people. So when I walked in looking like I did...don't even go there...they gave me two juice shots. One for the flu. One for the voice. And if I ever don't have a voice again, remind ...
The evenings event was much anticipated, a generous engagement gift from Shaylee's colleagues meant that we went for dinner at Gordon Ramsey's Maze restaurant.
A glass of champagne to start the evening set the tone which was then followed by 5 impressive course delightfully matched with a selection of wines. Whilst the meal was amazing, getting stuck with the tax, tip and donation to Gordon Ramsey's charity at the end was on the ...
Another clear blue sky as we left Amsterdam. Some tears as we said goodbye to some of our family of travellers. Since there was only 18 of us left it was quieter than usual on our motor home. Our first break was in Belgium and we bought some chocolate but we weren't sure if it was actually made there. We soon arrived at Calais where we went through immigration and they were very friendly but talkative, but we did make it through. Then we had to wait till Iris got back with ...
... that plus Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths. I am so excited!! There will be tons of pix posted shortly after. Well, I best go and make my lunch for tomorrow. TGFI (did another week go by already?) OH and my awesome amazing super cool god father (uncle rich!!) said he will buy my ticket to go see the play Jersey Boys here in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I cannot wait to go see that. Lots of fun things happening soon!
Woke up feeling pretty ruff.....Port does have a way of sneaking up and then kicking you in the head....No worries....I had no where to be...oh ya... I thin kI need to be at me train crossing for noon. So at a leisurely pace I tried to pry my eyelids open....only took about a half an hour shower....that used maybe about a whole two cups of water I think..... It was a small room...a small shower and not a lot of water came out of that tap. So after that ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience