No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
Lazy start today. Not out until around 09.30. Louis once again navigated us through the web that is the London Underground. Ally's also now switched on to the system! Visited the Natural History Museum which had some really good dinosaur stuff and interactive health and human function displays. Hardcore some cake and cookies here before moving on to the Science ...
... back down and it was pretty amazing - we had 360 degree views of the whole of London which was just stunning. The whole Cathedral is like nothing I have seen before and was pretty amazing imagining William and Kate standing up there saying there vows. From there we then moved onto the Tower of London where we had tickets. We didnt really know why we wanted tickets to there but it was worth while once we got in there! Huge history on ...
... of Buckingham and indeed it was as extravagant and elegant and wonderful as people say. We sat on the sun for a while. Just relaxing for a while, seeing as we had been walking everywhere for the past week. But soon we left Buckingham Palace. Which to be quite honest made me rather upset. '_,' After Buckingham Palace we set off to Churchill War rooms, which everyone was quite curious about. To get to the War Rooms we set off through this lovely park which was relaxing ...
... activities prior to reuniting in Belfast. It was a bummer to be saying goodbye to this couple prematurely, since they were great hanging out with on the trip. By the way, Margaret, thanks for the baseball hat, I love it. Luckily, we will be able to stay in touch with each other on facebook. It is amazing how social media has changed us. It is so easy to stay in contact with individuals they you may have met, or old friends that you knew growing up and ...
... The stadium's sold out! I heard a roar or two from the crowd as we took pics outside.
Stopped by at Baker street to visit the Sherlock Holme's musuem. Followed by a visit to Abbey Road and the Beatles famous street crossing pic. More later,.....gotta go.
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience