Travel Blogs from London
... us, lots of things will be shaping up in the next month or two. Yes, I don't want to be away from Viv, but being in KL wasn't working out and was detrimental to both of us. It was a right decision to go back, even though made in an odd way, but otherwise it was just too difficult to make it. It was an amazing adventure and I made the best out of this situation I was put in last year. I ...
... accelerator used to try and split an atom, and Eva a piece of rock from the Moon that had to be kept in nitrogen so it never comes in contact with the Earth's atmosphere. The Museum was quite interactive so we spent about two hours here before it closed and we had to leave. We caught the Underground to Covent Garden for a stroll around then returned back to St Paul's for dinner at the restaurant here. It was another great day in ...
... to our holiday and will definitely be back for the burning festival next March. The flight to London was fine and when we arrived it was 8*C...brrrrr...We had a few hiccups with our bus transfer from the Airport to London city but we finally arrived at our hostel in Shepherds Bush. The staff were very nice and welcoming which was great and we have some great deals with the food and drink prices at the bar which is the bottom floor of ...
Dec 2 - 8
Monday: My niece Eliza is 14! Holy cow. That amazing teeny tiny baby I first saw in a small crib in New York in 1999 is practically a grown up...totally frightening. We grabbed a tasty dinner at Wagamama to celebrate.
Earlier in the day Chris and I grabbed a pulled pork sandwich and a Burger (with Marrow bone...which seems to be a trend recently) at the Ric************* Royal lane in Greenwich. We talked to the ...
... br> China
And if the funds and time permit:
Part of the plan is to ideally ensure we are in Thailand for a lantern festival in November. Fay may well add other festivals to this plan, that's why she's banned from the guidebooks!
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience