Travel Blogs from London
... so pleased with ourselves... Until we couldn't find Blankie! We walked around, looking for her and couldn't find her... Her bus information wasn't on the arrivals information so of course we started to get worried. Blanka doesn't have a mobile phone here, so we had no way of getting in touch with her aside from facebook. By 6 am, her bus was 30 minutes late and we were worried. Since nothing was open yet due ...
... he got a bit tired and dropped back. His inital power was enough to win our hearts, each time he passed we cheered him on 'GO, SUZUKI'. We really got into it, slowly finding our favourites and placing beats on place changes as each lap past.
In the end we enjoyed it a lot more than we thought we would. It was a really fun event to go to and very different from the previous events we'd ...
... with white chocolate. The whole meal took 3hours! But sooooooo damnnnn worth it!
After lunch, we travelled all the way to Watford to meet up with Jenny. Had a couple of drinks with her then left for the Royal National Hotel because we had a predeparture briefing. Got back, sorted the room, relaxed for a little while then went for the meeting. Got to meet the people who were going to be on tour with us and had a couple of drinks with them at the pub.
End of day 4 in london! ...
... well. This was at 11:00 a.m. some four hours before she was due to go cruising down the Thames.
after finishing our coffee we tried to get a vantage point to view the procession but the crowds were three and four thick, so we decided to get out of there, back on the tube to the museum of natural history. The crowds were much more orderly we only had to wait for a couple of minutes to get in. The exhibits were well worth looking at, and more importantly we ...
Up early this morning to sunshine with a plan to leave home at 8am for our 11am checkin, as you can never trust the good old M25 especially being a Bank Holiday Monday. Sods law we had a clear run and were there in just over an hour, still it meant our chauffuer got back in time to enjoy the day. We love the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow so light and airy, and we filled in the time with a coffee at Nero's on the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotel
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $190
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $284
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $69
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotel$361 average
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience