No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
... 8.30am from Victoria (gets into Florence 10.20am Sat) Then walked down The Strand and Fleet St to St Pauls and had a look through the cathedral. Wandered around there for a while and then walked back to Aldwych, and bus back to Victoria. Seem to be coming down with a sore throat and very achey. Took a nap this afternoon. Rang Brendan from Victoria Post Office (direct myself!) to tell him arrangements, then caught a bus to St Pauls, had a tasty vegetarian dinner and went back into ...
Off to Kingston to meet Carol, David, June & Lawrence. Up early so I can be first in the bathroom - only 6 showers left (realised I had miscounted last time!). I have to catch the bus to the tube and then a change at Leister Square to get to Waterloo where I can get the British Rail train to Kingston. Of course I am too early so sit and have a coffee at Pret and read my book. (Gone Girl - I am starting to enjoy it!) the train will take only 28 minutes and although ...
... So I went home. Saying that it was a long trip.
Not only did I throw up at work, I also threw up at Green Park Station and Dollis Hill Station.
Walked to bathroom and threw up again.
I went straight to bed.
Lisa xo ...
... many of the city’s major sights.
- Borough Market is a definite must see. We had a fabulous Ethiopian lunch from one of the vendors in the market. Plus, it’s neat to walk around the different booths and see what London has to offer.
- If you’re in a hurry, skip the cab and go for the tube! There are lights every 10 meters so a cab will take you forever.
- If you’re interested in craft ...
After a bit of office bullying, our company decided to hold a summer lunch up in Wimbledon Village at Cannizaro House. The place is absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful park outside, opulent decorating and lots of art work everywhere!
So at 2pm we headed up there in a couple of cars and proceeded to eat and drink our way through three delicious courses and their entire stock of Pinot Grigio. God it is great working in the private ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience