No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
... to coffee place I wanted to try upstairs but wasn't allowed into cinema with drink or food not purchased on the premises. Either cinemas back home don't have the same rule or don't bother policing it as has never had a problem at Academy Gold or Hoyts taking in coffee. Anyway, this was the Mission Impossible aspect to the day, seeing Rogue Nation. Interesting seeing the scenes filmed around ...
With six minutes to spare, we boarded our train bound for Kings Cross station in London. "Plenty of time", said Mum. We may have only had one minute to spare if it wasn't for the nice man who had us moved to one of the first (of about 20) carriages of our train to London.
We had negotiated the Paris Metro with all of our luggage and a stroller for the final time. I think Mum and Dad underestimated the time it would ...
... br> Picture Quality: Fulham Broadway Vue offers a fantastic picture quality from every seat as it delivers a Sony 4K digital cinema experience. Despite the large screens, viewers can enjoy every spectacular detail and fantastic 3D images. The details and fluidity of images are simply awesome as the 4K digital system offers four times the megapixels of 2K and HD. The high quality of these screens ensures that cinema goers get an unforgettable ...
... me how to get to wholefoods and a Three store to get a SIM card - so very helpful chaps. Wholefoods was smaller than the ones I had seen in the US, but still had nice food. The salad bar was not as large though, and for some reason I had a piece of pizza for lunch - I didn't have any pizza on the ship, and only a couple of pieces the whole time I was in Italy, so not sure why I had it today, but it was very nice. Also had a punnet ...
... cool. Plus, the guy who was working at the museum was very good looking and of course, I was extremely awkward about it, but it definitely made the experience even better. After that, we decided to all go back to hostel, get dressed up, and go out to a fancy restaurant. We went to Azzurro's; the most delicious Italian restaurant ever. I had a great glass of wine with some gnocchi. We walked along the river and ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience