TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
... we were in a more upscale part of London. First, we walked to Covent Gardens. It gets it's name from the monks of Westminster who used to sell their fruits and vegetables there. Also there is St. Paul's Church that has been turned into a theatre. This site is where the wedding in My Fair Lady was filmed. After that, we went on an adventure to find lunch. We found Pasta Brown, a cosmopolitan, little restaurant. Emma Grace and I both ...
... thought I didn't like, but fresh and not contained in a Cadbury's continental chocolate, they are quite different. Also tried some nice nutty cereal, and had a fresh fruit juice with Acacia berry in it. Then Morgan decided that she wanted to queue some more to get something special - it was small potatoes with melted cheese on it. To melt the cheese, the guy just held up a huge half round of cheese against a grill, and then used a spatular to scrape ...
... is LOST in London, what if he got detained at customs?! It just so happened that while I was upstairs freaking out, Sterling had followed a girl into the apartment and was in the lobby trying to figure out what apartment number I was in (there were 60 apartments, I was in 60). Sterling had to leave the apartment so that he could contact me and then all was well, but for a while we had thought we lost our friend in London somewhere =P
We went straight ...
... to every time he came to the bar (ha, as opposed to standing there not saying anything) and he was really nice. His hair was very much party at the front, business at the back, but he was lovely. - A gentleman came in who had a table booking, but instead of saying 'I have a table booked' he said 'I have a room booked'. Well, that started me off on a roll. His friend arrived and instead of saying 'I would like ham egg and chips' he said 'I am ham egg and chips'. ...
... you can also visit some of the neighborhoods of the city. You can stay in a good hotel where you can enjoy all the luxuries. The Montcalm Club Hotels are the best for you to stay. You can take the membership and save your ********ey. You can come to the world of the Montcalm Luxury Hotels and have a great experience. Located in the heart of London, all the hotels of this group are very well d decorated in such a way that one can have a nice ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience