No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Berners Park London
Travel Blogs from London
... lady. She didn't know that I was American until I asked a question. Got some great silk yarn, spun and hand dyed by the shop owner from silk that he got in Italy. BEAUTIFUL! Justin headed off to swim with a local swim club tonight, right as I got back. Just relaxing until he gets back and then we are headed to Las Iguanas for more of that AMAZING chocolate cake. Rather than say goodnight I'll end with a more traditional goodbye that I hear a lot around here... ...
... and United Colors of Benetton. As I made my way back out to the street, there were some boutiques with that art vibe that rmeinded me of Old City in Philadelphia. "Joy" had an interesting mix of women's, men's, stationary, books, and novelties.Probably one of the stores that stood out the most just from the outside was Superdry. It was really just a Georgian building with the logo added to it. The combination of brand and style seemed odd, but I kept ...
... hope to use my time to learn, share and develop and in so doing, make a difference somehow. I was utterly flabbergasted to be chosen for a fellowship (still quite gobsmacked I'm a head teacher to be honest, my school reports make for strange reading in retrospect;). However I am grateful for this brilliant opportunity and hope to represent WCMT, RNIB and the staff and young people at RNIB Pears, to my very best. Don't worry, I've got time on my hands, I'm sure future updates will be shorter ...
... been transported. We get a few photos and make an emergency dash to find a pharmacy to find something to try and help fix up my leg, it is not looking good at all!! After a quick sprint around Plymouth and sending Goz into a bit of a tail spin I got some cream and got back to the bus just in time and we are off to Exeter to our hotel for the night. Turns out we have a nurse on board, Sue from Bendigo Victoria, Australia, so I ...
... for joy! He was so happy we were trying an Asian restaurant! I had Yakai Soba(?) and it was good and filling! Traveling is all about trying new experiences and foods! The day was long and full of walking. We got plenty of exercise and had fun being a local! Sometime it's nice just blending in and not experiencing the crazy tourist traps. A random comment on the Underground or "Tube" system of London. First, it is HUGE. Often, when we go down to use the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience