Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... place! I love it. He's a perfect guy to get the 411 on it. I'm hoping he'll pass a few secrets my way. In his own words he's early retired. If I had it my way I'd do the same. Inspirational really after a few minis of hong thong lol. Art and Lila showed me its a road/life that can be lived and not just a vacation. Tough choices to make. Maybe school in the Philippines the year after this one ...
... thunder that makes you think the worlds about to end!!
• Smiles; whether it's everyday people, an ancient looking local or a hard nosed looking soldier... If you smile at them you get the most amazing smile back... Every time.
• Seeing snakes and being so calm its untrue; one time standing on one, one time one panicking and flying straight past and thru friend Z's legs and on ko Chang seeing one about 2 metres long on road ...
... taxis, planes and trucks to INDIA!! Which is where I sit now- safely watching over our fully bonded and well-seasoned team of travelers as they adjust to a colorful new culture.
The adventure continues!
... Crazy tuk tuk rides
-Bus journey to Kanchanaburi
- Climbing the Erawan waterfalls
-Thai cooking lessons
-Learning meditation from monks
-Blessing a slate with a message to use for the rebuilding of a temple
-Tiger temple visit - AMAZING!
- Bus journey to Kanchanaburi - slightly hungover...
-Hellfire Pass Museum visit
-Afternoons by the lake and jumping off the ...
The last flight into Bangkok was a breeze, thanks to me sleeping for 5+ hours of it! Much to charlottes annoyance haha. Upon arriving we spent a good while faffing about re-packing our rucksacks and binning our carry-on luggage bags, as I really couldn't be bothered carrying two around for a month! it was around 11am, so still had most of the day to see the city. We then, after getting a crazy sugar rush from an ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Benz Resident Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotel
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $185
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $250
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $91
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $34
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $60
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $207
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $45
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $130
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $249
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $109
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotel
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotel$190 average
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $190
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $3,100
- Great value.
- A bit of a disappointment
- A decent hotel, but far from transit options