Belle plage suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Belle plage suite
TripAdvisor Reviews Belle plage suite Nosy Be
Travel Blogs from Nosy Be
... across impossibly turquoise blue ocean, and mooring in quiet bays and river mouths at night, with the water lapping gently against the boat, the dazzling blanket of stars and the bright almost full moon overhead
- we can see the villagers’ fires at night, they wave as we sail past and sometimes come out to the boat in their dug out pirogues
- and we can hear them chopping wood and singing
- one mooring was more exposed, so more bouncy through the ...
... obviously) because there is a huge baobab in front of the hotel, on the beach.
Even though everyone’s tummy ‘troubles’ thankfully did not cause any problem on the journey, it was longer and more complicated than it should have been:
- driver did not bring any ropes to secure the bags to the roof. He jammed them into the roof rack and said ‘ca va?’, to which we said ...
... own way. Proper support would help no doubt, but there is a sense of when the government intervenes 'all the animals disappear' (to the chinese our guide said).
There is lots of corruption here, lots of inefficiencies, but lots of people trying to make a living out of tourism - both good and bad tourism (we've spotted lots of 60+ year old italian and french men with local Malagasy female 'companions', which is actively ...
... Ambatoloaka, for fresh fish brochettes (and J and E had chocolate crepes!).
We were going to see Connor this afternoon but Mare sensibly advised against us going to the camp today in case it upset any of the other kids. They are all having lots of fun but are exhausted, and apparently in bed by 9pm every night, and so may make them homesick in their sensitive states if we arrived with embarrassing hugs and chocolate! ...
... and the owner (Gerard - we have not met Francine yet) said "Bienvenue les voyageurs braves" - welcome brave travellers!!
Other initial impressions:
- we can hear the Indian ocean, it's about 20 metres away, in the dark
- 3 ply loo roll (even Madagascar still influenced by French obsession with their bums and what comes out of it!)