Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... nice though, told us about foods he ate in Cuba,
how they would eat yucca and whatever was leftover the next day would be
deep fried. It was a fun first Miami food experience!
We walked the 7 blocks back to our hotel as quick as we could
because the storm clouds had moved over our heads. It starting pouring,
POURING as soon as we got back. Cooling shower, comfy pjs, can't keep
our eyes open. Thank goodness for air ...
... guys got charged $26 for a vodka and red bull which is redic!! After about 30 minutes, 75% of the group hated it and went back to the Irish bar and I stayed with 2 of the other girls till about 4.30. We got pulled into a few bar services and played our cards to get a few free drinks (it's just what you have to do) Even though I'm a little broke now, it was a great night! ...
Another bright and sunny day today. Mark was up early getting ready to go play golf while Bec had a Bec morning with some relaxing back at the hotel. After a bit of confusion with catching the right bus mark finally made it to the golf course just after 9am to play 18 holes. Playing at the normandy shores golf course i had to dress up in my new golf gear as it seemed very fancy and had a strict dress code. After paying an arm and a leg someone went to fetch ...
... Have I mentioned how **** the coffee is in America? It doesn't even taste like coffee & is usually served straight from a press button machine. Makes you realise how spoilt we are in Australia & New Zealand with good coffee. I've been mainly drinking tea. Walked through the town & ordered two cappuccinos that were half the price & was stoked that it tasted great for once! The ...
Started with driving towards the Everglades. Stopped for breakfast at Starbucks. Yum peppermint mocha fraps (3rd one in less than 24 hours). Did an airboat tour with Gator Park. Pretty fun. Saw quite a few alligators in the wild. One large momma with a baby on her back even. Most were just chillin in the water buT one was swimming for quite a ways towards the boat. After the tour there was a little alligator show. We got to hold ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Good choice for those on a…
- Had a great stay
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
4333 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Close to ships and fun sto…
1825 Collins Ave., Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $94
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Great venue for a wedding
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Perfect for a Relaxing Bea…
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
161 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great choice ... A little …
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!