Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Back on shore we took a quick look at some young alligators, watched an alligator show and Emma held a young alligator. She was really keen and followed through. You can see from the grin that she loved it!
We had a great lunch at the Pink Pig. It was one of those lunches where we should have ordered one salad between two. We found the heat and humidity (100%) tough, ...
... world turned upside down as we experienced a weightless "zero g" roll. Not a bad effort for someone who doesn't enjoy coasters!
The Spider-Man and Transformer rides were a little boy's dream but also perfect for adults - scaling skyscrapers and plummeting to the pavement below in a simulated 400-foot free fall. There are heaps of moving, motion-based ride vehicles, 3-D and 4D experiences, live action and water rides that left us saturated. During the Simpsons experience, ...
... We all breathed a sigh of relief as we made our way back to the Avis drop off point, originally Heather and Tim were going to take the car as they had an extra 6 hours to wait for their plane but after the freeway fiasco and the fact that they wouldn't have Jane and google maps to help them they decided they'd rather hang around the airport. We said our goodbyes as they are heading off to LA to spend the week staying with Tims uncle and Rodd and I headed upstairs ...
... t leave Miami Beach without spending a night in the bars and restaurants along Ocean Drive - there are plenty to choose from, depending on what you are looking for. More 'Coronaritas', and there seemed to be a fishbowl-sized cocktail on every table!
We also checked out the shopping along Lincoln Rd. Miami is a very cosmopolitan and multicultural place - as well as obviously a lot ...
After two more days of the conference it was time for us to head back home. We took a 04:30 taxi to the airport in San Jose. When we arrived we found ourselves in a sea of tourists trying to get out of the country.
We took our place at the end of a very long cue at American Airlines. After a minute or so I remembered I had been told the day before to be sure I went through immigration control prior to checking in for ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!