Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Got organized and caught the shuttle bus to Sawgrass mills shopping centre (it has over 400 stores/factory outlets. The bus trip took around 50 minutes so got there around 1:30. Spend the day shopping, Brad and I even bought another case so we could fit everything in (opps too much shopping). Had dinner at the shopping centre at a nice restaurant and then caught t bus back to hotel at 7:45. Big day ...
... estate in the US. It also boasts the highest income per capita of anywhere in the US.
The neighbouring Island, appropriately named "Star Island" has homes owned by Brad and Angie, Shaquille, Charlie, Will, David and Vic to name a few...
We headed out into the Atlantic ocean for a bit of a play around in our 1000hp beast, before heading along South Beach.
Returning to our dock about 90 minutes later, it was great start to ...
... which is walking distance from the hotel. Bayside is full of shops, bars and restaurants. It's busy tonight with a real party atmosphere. Mambo music is blaring out from some of the bars much to the delight of the mainly Hispanic customers. We go to the Hard Rock Cafe and relax with a cocktail in the hotel bar afterwards. We try to stay up as late as possible but jet-lag inevitably takes it toll and we turn out out lights at 10.30pm which is 3.30am at home so not bad ...
... at 12:45 to head to the airport. Left Miami at 2:40 Got to Chicago at 4:45 and our flight wasn't until 9:15, there was a flight to Green Bay that was delayed and left at 5:30 so we were able to get on that flight. It was nice to be back at 615 as the car had a light left on and a dead battery. By the time a truck came to jump us we didn't leave gb until 815. oh well we were still home before our initial flight was scheduled to leave ...
Your You Tube Video is already on page 1 of Google Hi Miami Roofing Company Owner, If You Are looking For Business in Broward Read On.. My name is Al Castellanos and I am a local video marketer here in Fort Lauderdale. I created a video for your business and you can view it by clicking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EG0zR1g hUw Your You Tube Video is already on page 1 of Google for These Keywords ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!