Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... speakers, there are many Brazilians as well as all sorts of Europeans. One of our cab drivers was a Haitian guy - there must be quite a few of them, as there are signs in 'Patois' (a Haitian dialect of French) in many places in Miami.
We might be getting used to the American accent on TV (many of the shows on TV at home are American anyway) but we were reminded again of another 'only in America' ...
... South Beach.
We walked to the beach and me, my dad and my little brother jump directly into the water.
It was very salt but it was very see-through and there where alot of fish.
Then we went back to the hotel to get dry and recover.
then we went out to lunch.
we stoped at an italian resturant, i ordered Chicken Alfredo and ...
... the to see if someone broke in. In the morning after we all showered we drove with tree cars to a original diner from the 50's and had a great breakfast. After the breakfast we sad goodbye to the french couple how want to drive all the way to New Orleans in one day.??? We went to a Mall close to the diner because of m Laptop, IPhoto just wouldn't open anymore and I need it to file all my pictures or ...
... and our countries. There also was one French couple in our age that stayed the night there and is doing a similar trip like we do just in one month.so they don't have as much time as we have. We ordered some Chinese food drank some beer and just had a fun night. We were actually suppose to sleep in a tent outside, but since they predicted a thunderstorm during the night, we slept on floor inside the house. Which was pretty hard but better that get wet in a ...
... we were sat next to a lovely glamorous lady called Laurel from Austin, who gave us all sorts of great places to eat etc in the city. She lived on a ranch, and both children were child actors having been on Disney channel and currently auditioning for major movies, pretty cool! Because we talked the whole way, the flight went by really quickly and we were landing in LA before we knew it, ready to start the real American experience and our route 66 journey across the country! Will update from the west coast! ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!