Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... and ate some alligator sandwich. Once we arrived at the hostel i decided to spend the rest of the day on the beach alone. I regained some energy by taking a power nap, so i was ready for another wild night in south beach. My bike finally arrived that day, and it made me feel so happy and relieved, because i worried so much that it wouldnt come. The main element of my journey had appeared. That night ...
... swimming now I'm sitting at the pool and write this entry... I mean it can't get any better but let's see what the day brings.......... At 9 went up to the roof again to get one last impression. After that I walked to our room where Mactar just woke up so we got ready and went down breakfast, and yeah that was a good breakfast. Sitting on OceanDr in the Sun it was awesome. After breakfast we packed all our ...
Today we made it up for breakfast! This felt like a real achievement! The bread here is really sweet, not the same as home so we decided to never get up for breakfast again! Even though we had 8 hours sleep we were still tired so we had a nap for 2 hours! The weather wasn't great today, hazy. But it wasn't cold and it wasn't raining so we went to the beach anyway. The sun came through at times so it wasn't that bad. We enquired about ...
... a cab to our hotel or the '150 Metro Easy Flight' bus for $2.50. We got the bus (and we are still patting ourselves on the back and rewarding ourselves with a $14 glass of wine). We arrived at our hotel - Holiday Inn Miami ( there's a reason for this location) and were massively impressed with how nice it was. They gave us fresh pink lemonade and cookies on arrival and when we reached our room there were little signs on our pillows stating whether they were 'soft or firm', nice touch ...
... hours while we were out lucky (for them) nothing was stolen! It all balanced out though because there was a tv in the bathroom! I did not realise how awesome it is to watch tv while you are in the shower or on the toilet. Amazing stuff.
We went cruising on our day in Miami drove down to Florida Keys, just a little bit further than Marathon to Seven ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!