Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... lost. I officially no longer care about March Madness.
But afterwards, we went back to the hotel and Derek found a nearby Cuban restaurant called Eva’s Bistro to go to for dinner. And it was wonderful. I’d never had Cuban food before. So we got a couple of sampler appetizers for everyone to share. I don’t remember what most of the food was called, but it was all really good. The most interesting was the fried green ...
It took us nearly 25 hours to return home from this trip. We got up at 5:30 Portugese time, and arrived at our front door at about 2 AM Eastern time. This trip to Europe was spectacular, Tom and I had so much fun in each city. They are all so different, from the cultures to the food to the people themselves.
Germany was full of fun, especially at the beer halls. The people were friendly and ...
... s going to help the weight loss. We eventually got back to the hostel...dripping from the workout so threw our bathers on and went down to the beach...ahh so refreshing. We went back to the hostel for our free lunch...more pasta...gah. Chilled out in the arvo and then did some more street wandering and looking at the art deco buildings. Dinner was chicken and rice...least it wasn't pasta! We had a few drinks and chatted to other hostelers while we waited to head ...
... didn't shut properly. The doors were frozen with huge chunks of ice and we just watched them open and shut repeatedly in front of our face. I remember feeling a strong sense of calm and laughing as the doors opened and shut over and over. Something told me to smile remind me that this was meant to be. I wanted to go to Greece, Turkey and Egypt and in my mind on that runway I was already there. But four hours later from the sky train to the NJ ...
Despite the fact that we had to miss 2 ports, I still enjoyed the cruise. It was kind of funny, because having sailed the Sea Princess before and loving that ship, we had been reading all the reviews about her and were getting nervous about certain things that kept coming up as recurring problems such as the nightmare that Anytime Dining was for some people, sewer smell and crowds in the Horizon Court. None of the things we were worried about turned out to be issues ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!