Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... pretty much anything you desire. It is a country run by large businesses, some who make cars, and as a result of this their government simply do not invest money in walking paths or public transport. Get with the times.
4. I would like a small meal please. This country has a lot to answer for. We were stunned when we went to our first franchise burger joint here, to discover the difference in portion sizes of everything. Poor Julie just wanted a small ...
... that a car or truck would hit me. I didn't mind riding on the quiet roads but the busy ones really made me nervous. It was an experience though - glad I lived through it. :)
After our scooter adventure, we went back to our hotel and ordered take-out from Iron Sushi. We had ordered food from this restaurant during our last visit to South Beach so knew that the food was excellent here. It did not take long for the restaurant to deliver our food.
... the sky cleared and once again we had brilliant sunshine. This pattern continued throughout lunch with the rain always seeming to start just as i am about to pay the bill causing me to order another beer and Leslie (Our designated driver today) to have another Cuban coffee.
Finally escaping from my rain, beer catch 22 nightmare, Les drove us to our airport hotel and home of the volvo for the next week (Got a sweet deal on ...
I keep saying that - possibly because it's on every second t-shirt you see in this mad crazy place that is Miami! It's like the movies only better. This place is flipping MENTAL and we seem to have fitted right in, er? ;-) Approximately every half hour or so, Chris will say, I quote: "**** I love America, yes please", it's totally his style and it's pretty hysterical to witness, am loving it. Arrived here last Sunday, jumped into our hire car and drove the 350km off ...
... of the sites in his city. By this time it was already about 10.30pm and I wasn't keen on a biggie. We initially headed to a Hostel bar next to a big nightclub called Nikki Beach. It was pretty busy as people were taking advantage of the cheap drinks before heading over to Nikki Beach where drinks were about 3 times the price apparently. After a couple of beers we walked for about half an hour to a club on Oceans Drive called Mango's Tropical Cafe. It looks pretty tacky inside as the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!