Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... there with plenty of time for Sharyn and I to ride the roller-coaster and the pirate ship. Not much else to say about this place except that it was nice, pretty quiet with the mild weather and I enjoyed the long jetty with several shops and restaurants towards the end – very picturesque.
We continued down Highway 1, taking in the beautiful scenery (when I wasn't sleeping to ...
... each of us have “projects” and of course, our bodies and the house need attention, so we’ll have doctor’s visits and workmen taking care of the house issues. And then we’ll see after some period of time, what comes to our minds – and we’ll go from those seeds.
So stay tuned!
This month, one of my most ...
... the lorakeets, a type of parakeet. That afternoon we took the "Millionaire's mansion tour" on Biscayne Bay. The 1.5 hour cruise takes you past the estates of the rich and famous, as well as the cruise ship dock...our destination on Sunday! After the tour we headed back to the Hyatt for another rousing game of "train dominoes", the Dove family never tires of beating me at new types of games.
Tomorrow...off on our cruise...
... US, Miami does not seem to be affected. Toorak is looking rather dull and like one of the poorer suburbs in comparison.The hop on hop off bus was the feature of day 3 in Miami. Great value and a tour of all the sites both in south beach and downtown Miami. Traffic was slightly chaotic due to a scheduled 24 hour music festival but viewing the music fans provided entertainment as we waited.
We loved Miami and it vibrance. Tomorrow morning we head to Vegas.
So jet lag did not let me sleep much and spent the morning until 9am watching E Hollywood Story about Saved By The Bell before heading down for breakfast. At breakfast I met two lovely girls Cat and Betty from England who also happened to be 'stuck' like me in Miami and missed their flights to Quito. They said that they were heading to the beach to make the most of our situation and asked if I wanted to come along. So we took a ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!