Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... it solved the whole time. which as you can imagine only made things worse at my end.
So after running from end to end and back to the other end of the airport we ended up booking a hotel which put me $170 out of pocket for two nights.
so all in all today was a pretty bad day.
tomorrow she flys home and in three days i start my tour around the states.
definitely ready for a ...
... can still do this in the future. In 4 weeks, I've learnt so much, I definitely feel this trip has changed me. What now? I have no idea, it's rather daunting to go home an have no idea what the future holds for me. But it's something I guess I'll have to take as it comes I guess the irony of my blog title, "no more excuses" shows now, cause unfortunately, excuses is exactly what has brought me home. Back to the Comfort zone it ...
... is much smaller, and it doesn't have as many shelves for storing our luggage, or a curtain between the lounge area (where the kids are sleeping) and our bed which means when they go to sleep all lights will be out. We swallowed our disappointment and went to the buffet for lunch. It was chock a block with people and it was hard to get a table, but once we did all was well. Adalia must have been starving as she ate so much and so quickly. There was so many varieties ...
The weather was back to being humid, but rain patches were around. We had a leisurely breakfast and started packing for our trip to Miami. There was a bit of confusion about the service to take us to Miami, but it got straightened out and we had a nice, speedy ride to the Marriott.
It was chaos upon our arrival at the Marriott, many people, tons of luggage everywhere. The lobby was even worse. Once we got our room, which was ...
... walked through the shops and checked out the amazing hotels hoping to see some celebrities which is quite common here. No Luck!
But one of my favourite things to do is to people watch on Ocean Drive. Today I saw a fat man in a bra and miniskirt and a guy with a pet lemar like KIng Julian from Madagascar. The weird and the wonderful but I have had the best time so far and I'm looking forward to another week here.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $94
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!