Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... heart of all the action. They have rented a small place for a month before heading back to the UK and to look for jobs. We catch up over a few drinks and fajitas, but it's an earlyish night as we are driving to Orlando the next day to go to Universal Studios. The next morning we get to the car hire place for 8.30 am and have to wait for it to open, the rep is late! They eventually turn up at 8.45am, Andy does the paperwork and realises insurance is not included, which means we ...
... this tour- we boarded a pirate ship and saw Miami by boat. We saw star island and all the Venetian Islands... Islands that are man made and connected to the main island y the oldest bridge in Miami (the same bridge fast and the furious was filmed on!) the homes in these islands are owned by the rich and famous including JLo, Leo DiCaprio, frank Sinatra, Ricky Martin, shakira, Carmen Electra and Silvester ...
Yesterday was a super long day! A 9 hour flight started with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with a glass of bubbly! Boarded the plane and received another glass of bubbly along with birthday congratulations all be it a week late! Car hire was 'interesting' would appear they didn't have the two mustangs as promised so a Dodge Charger and a gorgeous red mustang convertible were offered instead... It's ...
... of the time. We did get to use it once though.
The first day we arrived it was not really hot. We were a bit worried that the weather would not be that great for this trip. Luckily, it warmed up the next day and for the remainder of the trip, we had awesome ...
As a sequel to my last update, 3 Disneys and a Space Centre seems an appropriate comparison to 3 states! Disney World is massive and a little overwhelming. We managed to get to three parks - Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom - in our two days before a lingering thunder storm effectively shut down the Animal Kingdom. But oh what fun we had until then. The attention to detail at Disney was astounding to me. The animatronics are way cool ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!