Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Hotel Suites on the Ocean Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... cuts an imposing figure over the water. I liked looking at her very much. When we got back to shore we walked down Wall Street getting really rather damp by this point. The snow had turned to drizzle and then to pretty heavy rain. We made our way to ground zero and the 9/11 tribute centre. I was surprised at how it affected us. It felt very sad to be there, however the tribute was very tasteful and not over the top. Very well done. There was, of course, the usual idiots taking ...
... on time at a 5pm. I then caught the airport shuttle to Miami South Beach, this was with Go Shuttle, that has a desk at arrivals just outside and is only 21 USD to South Beach, rather than the 70 USD cab ride, it does take over an hour though with the drop offs at various other places. The driver drops me right outside of the apartment building where Tam and Andy are staying. This is located right in downtown South Beach, only a couple of blocks from the beach and Lincoln Ave, ...
... between cruises next week. The thought of a repeat sleep deprived is worth the extra $13.00 more for the night. We know from experience the beds, breakfast and room quietness will be well worth the money. We are waiting in the lobby for the shuttle we came down before 11 to catch the 11:00 shuttle and at 11:20 the manager said the shuttle was coming it was delayed for the Miami marathon. He said last year there was a parade for a fallen police officer and the ...
This morning I woke, took the lift to the lower level and stepped out by the pool to watch the sunrise over the beach and shine through the palm trees. My photos do not do it justice... It was stunning. I then hit the gym for an hour or so, training shoulders and chest. Paul joined me a little later. We were so ecstatic to finally have access (and time) to hit the gym. Especially one like this, the equipment may be old and well used ...
... went up to the room, it was hard to tell which beds weren't taken, there was stuff everywhere! But then 2 of the girls came back and turns out they were from Germany, them another girl came in and she was also from Germany.... small world! The 2 girls were going out with the hostel but after travelling all day we decided to just go out for dinner and we invited Remy to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!