No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was set up for charity reasons, there was a video playing in there telling stories of 9/11 victims and we could not stay watching it for too long, quite upsetting.
As it was getting late and quite busy we headed to grab a coffee to wait for the rush to die down, in Dunkin Donuts we decided to head up to the Ghostbusters HQ as it wasn't too far away at all really. Amazing! I have now completed the set of riding in the Ghostbusters ...
... you're standing up for ~9 hours, without any facilities, to see a 30 second ball-drop and confetti fall. With this information we decided that Central Park would be a better option, as there is a free concert and fireworks there. Leaving our hotel at midday, we wandered past Broadway (looking towards Times Square) and saw masses of people in the distance so we continued onto Central Park (stopping for lunch at a diner). After exploring Central Park for a few ...
... Wall Street with my primary purpose to see the Stock Exchange and Trinity Church. From there, I walked one block south to Wall Street where I planned to walk to ...
... for a while. Came home and had an early night and slept so much better. The streets were a lot quieter. The car alarm only went off once! Today we did a bus tour of NY. We saw the Chrysler Building, Macy's, 911 memorial, Wall St, SoHo, Chinatown, Central Park and the Empire State Building. We bought tickets and went to the 86th floor to the observation deck. We saw all of NY as far as the eye can see. This place is ...
... of Liberty then straight back again. Next we went to China Town, Little Italy and Soho where we went for dinner at an Indian Restaurant. After dinner we went to Grand Central Terminal and finally to Times Square. We were all utterly exhausted by the end but Jerry still had a spring in his step, it was a great day!
My last day of my travels was spent buying souvenirs before flying home in the evening (In a front row seat so more leg room again!).
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!