No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... if we wanted to see it all. I still didn't see it all, but I got around the whole track before 5pm. The Jacqueline Onassis Reservoir is really big but there was no activity on there. Just a fountain, so I assume people are not allowed to use it.
We left the park around 5ish and walked down Broadway. There was a big market there, similar to a St. Kilda Market situation, only there was ...
Rufio arrived in Paris early in the week with a 10 hour layover, and so took advantage by touring the city largely on foot. His first stop, of course, was the iconic Eiffel Tower. Though he hoped he was early enough to enjoy a trip to the top, the queue was already rather long. He decided instead to walk to Notre Dame, which unfortunately for him looked like a smaller distance on his tourist map than was true. He spent some time in the ...
... breakfast every day. Disney World and a Caribbean Cruise really sell themselves, even to a four year old. I'm starting to get my head around packing. Tom's mantra (which he never lives by) is "pack light", but with two different climates we need to be prepared. Plus, Adalia could require a new outfit every two seconds depending on what she is eating! So I shall see how we go...stay ...
... Shack but then decided it was moving too slowly and kept going. Down University Place to Washington Square Park as I was looking for a Dosa cart on the south side of the park.
As we walked through the park we stopped to watch a guy feeding the squirrels. I asked if I could take a photo and he offered me a nut, but with strict instructions not to do anything until he said. He then went off to confer with Andrew ...
Your soil will be healthier if you add mulch. Mulch will protect the soil it covers. This protective effect is especially important during the summer, as it protects the roots from the effects of the heat. This retains moisture for extended periods by reducing the rate at which water evaporates. It is also very good at controlling the weeds.
As a good general ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!