No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... in good spirits and had a real laugh about it. It certainly wasn't a meal I will forget in a hurry.
Then Andrew went back to the hostel and we went for a look at Grand Central Station. This was another of those times when I felt like I was on a movie set. It's so strange to have a place so familar to you and yet know this is the first time you've been there. After a little bit more wandering around and a couple of christmas drinks we headed for the ...
... Went to the fresh food market at Union Square and through a street art display, before sitting in Washington Square and listening to a grand piano being played by a musician.
... somewhere. Would you relieve that Lyal was asked for his ID when he ordered a beer with our meal at a Lille Asian restaurant? laughable, but he ended up with a free beer cause the girl felt so embarrassed about 'having' to ask him! Another laugh for us was that we thought we had an extra day here until we received an email from Cathay reminding us to check in online! All is okay and we're ready to leave anyway. We're on a flight at midnight ...
... were literally on the very top of the building. We spotted Times Square and all the other major buildings. It was so peaceful too, even though it was busy, it was very quiet just standing looking over the noisy city below. We could see the yellow cabs flying about around the streets. After taking lots of photos (again) we headed back down and back to our hotel. When we arrived back, we had two more little chocolates on our bed, a lovely touch! We discussed our sort of plan ...
After Philly, I went to visit my sister in NY. She was pregnant and I hadn't seen her in forever! When I got there we hung out for awhile catching up until Collin came into town from Rochester. I met Collin on the cruise earlier this year and planned to hangout with him while I was in town. When he got there we headed towards what we thought was Manhattan... turns out we took the wrong train and went 45 mins in the wrong direction -_- it was a pain in the butt. When we ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!