No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... days, we will conquer our greatest adventure. We will make 13 stops through 8 different countries. We are looking forward to eating delicious local food, drinking amazing cocktails/wine/Beers, and loving & laughing at the exciting, but new, adventures to ...
... watching all the runners and cyclists. The day was perfect and everyone was relaxing in the open spaces. New York has some lovely other green spaces, including Bryant Park, Madison Square Gardens and the High Line, which is a disused railway line which they have turned into a garden and walk way. The city also had some great eating neighbourhoods with cool food markets and al fresco dining. We enjoyed some tasty Italian food in Little Italy with a ...
... blog... Sorry everybody! I'm fine! I hope I didn't worry you. And while we're on that note - I'm not sure what my internet access is going to be like for about 6 weeks from the 23rd Jan so please don't fret if I don't post anything. I will be in contact when I can.
So back to the story...
Washing DC was where I was at. I had one more day with Rach and Bridge as they were off to Philadelphia the next day. We went to the National Geographic museum ...
... Finally, we found a nice local bar in the East Village called Sigmund Pretzel shop, and finally had some pretzels! We shared a truffle cheese and a cinnamon sugar one. Dev also had a local cider, and I had a local IPA. All very good! We are both back at the apartment now for an early night, as we have a train in the morning at 7 AM to Washington. We have both thoroughly enjoyed New York, and for me it lived up to all expectations :) On to the next stop on our adventure! ...
... After the show I went to see other Summer School Students, they were staying like 10+ blocks away from the theater I was at. Karmah, Simi, Maria, Elena and Thomas. We went out clubbing. Had some trouble with the ID's and getting into places though. The last bouncer didn't even believe that my pasport was mine. That was... quite... annoying. But I got myself in anyway. We danced the whole night away, which was loads of fun! The place we ended at was at the Meatpacking District, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!