Travel Blogs from New York City
What a change of temperature! From sunny Miami to snow in New York!
We met up with beautiful friends Jade and Lawri, and thanks to Jade's wonderful organizational skills managed to do a lot in the days with them, which is great (gave me a brake from planning-madness). So lots of walking to and through Central Park, spotting squirrels, ice …
... were in plague proportions. They even dropped a nice present onto Ash's head. Luckily Lauren was nearby to offer tissues to help with the cleanup. We hired bikes to cycle around the park from a dodgy bike hire place, and set off around the park. Autumn makes the park look beautiful with the golden color in the leaves of the trees. Plenty of runners, families and cyclists were out enjoying the Veterans Day public holiday. A lap of the park done, we grabbed some lunch from a street ...
... lol. OMG we should of taken his warning Macy's are having a sale and their was this whole floor of shoes and woman and madness, found a pair I liked but the next nightmare was getting them bought to the floor in my size for trying on, after 1/2 hour wait, yes everyone Alan was very patient, they arrived but too small and could I be bothered looking anymore, no way, nope, we so needed to get out of that madness. New York crowds, woman, shoes ...
Well it's official. The gathering USA has begun. Went to Ellen's Stardust Diner for breakfast which is a cool place where wannabe broadway stars wait tables and show of their talents by singing as they serve. They didn't know any of my songs " caught in a trap" or " I want to break free" :-). Backup to 7th Avenue where the credit cards were produced Clint Eastwood style. Stopped of at O Lunneys Irish bar for a drink before heading back to hotel for R & R. Barack Obama was in ...
... in led lighting for your vehicle is also effective. Neon illuminating is inexpensive and it does not lead to any hassle when it comes to other exterior components of the car. Such forms of illumination are powerful in the cars underbody and in the backside. The lights would really turn on in the underbody of the automobile when the vehicle passes the street. Aside from that, neon lighting can be utilised in the interior. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!