No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... in Times Square - it is a zoo!
Ate at a great pizza place called Joe's Pizzeria. It is in an old Tabernacle church, which was restored and reopened as this unique restaurant. The pizza was amazing, and wine was reasonable (which is very important)..lol
Thanks Cathy Enns for recommending Once - we all LOVED it!! Beautiful story and amazing music in a quaint little theatre.
... 8217;m not sure my Forever 21 lycra skirt would count as well-dressed but I am certainly a women who has been having social lunches with other ladies in the last week. My friend Emma works down in Wall Street so on Thursday 31st July I ventured down there to meet her for a Mexican lunch at Mad Dog and Beans. I got so lost trying to find it and my confusion was not helped when I gave up and jumped in a cab only to ...
... The room really was very tiny. You could hardly move alongside the bed much less open two cases. Our new room was not ready so we cloaked our luggage and went to see the Concierge about what to do for 2 days in New York.
We bought a Big Bus tour which included an uptown tour, a downtown tour, a night tour, mostly downtown but also out to Brooklyn and a cruise out to the Statue of Liberty all for $60 each. We also asked about ...
... sauce pizza! I also had a very delicious smoothie to go with it as well... Would have LOVED to have tried their raw cheesecake or one of their baked goods but just couldn't fit anymore in! The subway trip back to our hotel was an interesting one.... The later at night you go, the weirder the people become. It's kind of scary actually. And it's also terribly sad to see how many homeless people use the subway station as shelter for the night.... I have learnt quite a lot in my ...
If you are wanting to make a excitement on Social Media platforms for your goods or companies, nicely you are on the correct route to attaining profits. By this motion your website will receive greater website traffic. Social media provider generally works on the concept of phrase-of-mouth marketing and given that it's on the internet, it ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!