No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
What a change of temperature! From sunny Miami to snow in New York!
We met up with beautiful friends Jade and Lawri, and thanks to Jade's wonderful organizational skills managed to do a lot in the days with them, which is great (gave me a brake from planning-madness). So lots of walking to and through Central Park, spotting squirrels, ice …
... lucky enough to arrive the day before the James Tourrell show closed. Long lines, but we'd bought tickets ahead. The great rotunda of the museum has been fitted wtih concentric ovoid white plastic rings over which slowly shifting colored lights play. It's mesmerizing. People were lying on the floor (eerie, reminded me of shots of Jonestown) staring upward. There were also benches to sit on with reclining backs. ...
We awoke this morning at about 7am to pack and clean up the flat before catching a taxi to the airport. The flat I found on homeaway.com has been a brilliant find and impressed us a lot. The flat was central, comfortable and had stunning views. Tick in every box. I had ordered a van taxi the night before and it arrived promptly at 8am the next morning. You're never quite sure when ordering a cab over the internet but this worked perfectly. Being a Saturday peak hour traffic ...
... After stopping back in the room for lunch, we set out walking over 110 blocks to Yankee stadium. We walked through all of Central Park and Harlem before finally getting to the stadium for the game. Central Park was massive and it seemed like a cool place to explore. We saw a group of guys called the "Afrobats" do a little performance in the middle of the park, I'll see if I can upload a video. In Harlem we stopped by Rucker Park, which is a famous ...
... show was not just a major dig on Mormonism but also comments on all major religions trying to convert people in 3rd world countries with very big epidemic and cultural problems that can’t possibly be solved by faith alone. Here is a professional review of the show.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-f rankel/god-must-be-crazy-the-boo_b_8323 94.html
We finished the best day of my life at the bar of our W Hotel which was actually ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!