No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... you can't go wrong. We decided to head back to Gansevoort Market and got some meatball sliders from the Meatball Guys. Very yummy and just the right size to hold us out until supper. It was one large meatball with pizza sauce and cheese on a lovely fresh bun. Messy, but whatever. And some lemon soda from Italy to wash it down. We wandered the market a little more and picked up 4 macaron cookies from Dana's Bakery. I can't rem the flavours ...
Oh New York, how I've missed you!! It's been a few years since I've been here and as you would expect from the city that never sleeps there's been a few changes, the most remarkable being the completion of the Freedom Tower at One World Trade. Although I didn't get a chance to visit, you couldn't miss it on the skyline! I'm also sad to say my favourite restaurant, Pastis, has closed but in its place is a brand new farmers market...nom nom and another nom... Not staying ...
MONDAY 1st JUNE
Today is/was Brian Luke's 73rd birthday. Those of you in the Southern Hemisphere are a day ahead of us.
A text from Steph inform us that she had a good shaking from a 4.7 earthquake! Thankfully all is OK.
The city is all fogged out, as we can see from our hotel window. the forecast is for heavy rain and the temperature only in the teens. It feels chilly.
It took 25 minutes on the hotel ...
... log fire and a pianist playing various Christmas and cover tunes on the piano. We had a great table on the 2nd floor overlooking the main restaurant.
On Tuesday 9th December, for the fourth and final time in 2014, Momma and Poppa Shelbourn touched down in NYC. They were on their way back from 7 days in Mexico where they had stayed at the same resort Thomas and I had been to over ...
... lost themselves. Some were on their phones trying to figure their location out. The park is beautiful however the problem is that there is little or no signage to correspond with the maps. In places trails would have three or four trails branching out from one trail with no signs etc. We eventually arrived back at the hotel at 6pm. Our feet were sore and we were dead tired. We had a bit to eat and hit the sack. A great first day in The Big ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
215 W 94th St & Broadway, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!