No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beekman Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... show, music, lyrics, and all) were outstanding--and gifted singers. I also loved the dancing, which I thought was sharp and amazingly precise. Here, Kenny and Justine disagreed with me; they thought that there were a number of bad dancers and that they were not in sync. Perhaps that is the difference between a trained and untrained eye (mine being the latter). Regardless: the show continues to sell out ...
... employee. Needless to say Bencio was not impressed.
Discovering John's Pizza in Times Square. The pizza was to die for and the building a former church turned pizzeria certainly added to the experience.
Yotel Hotel, is really like no other we've ever stayed at.... we'll wait for a few more nights before commenting. So far though, Benicio is impressed so, thumbs up!
... bowling so we gave that a go and it's fantastic fun. The pins are thinner and the balls are quite small but the aim of the game is still to knock down all 10 pins. Day Thirteen Homeward bound from Boston to New York! It was about a 6hr drive with a couple of short stops along the way before we arrived back at our starting point. The trip was fantastic and I have so many wonderful memories. Now were back in New York to do some more exploring before we head down south to New ...
... the smart traveller that I am, I have a couple change of clothes with me, so I cleaned it all up and then changed and the flight attendant gave me some wet towels to clean up with. No more wine for me! Now I should be sleeping, but instead I've been watching movies. First, Life As We Know It and now Mr. Mongorium's Wonder Emporium. But I think I'll lay down now and try to pass out so I can try not to be quite so jet lagged. :] Next stop, ZÜRICH! Auf Wiedersehen, Cheers, A. ...
To say we were excited to spend a week in New York would be an understatement. When I travelled in 2001, for an extra $200 I could of added a stop in New York to the airfare, but back then I saw America as a fat nation that ate hamburgers that brought nothing to the tourist itinerary and declined the opportunity. Post September 11 and a million re-runs of Sex and the City and Friends later, my interest in New York had developed like a bottle of good red and was very excited to see all ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!