Bed & Breakfast Oslo West
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bed & Breakfast Oslo West
Travel Blogs from Oslo
We were more organised today and did four things on what turned out to be a beautiful summer's day.
First stop was the relatively new Opera House on the water's edge all covered in white marble and a stunning angular roof that ran right into the harbour. Everybody was climbing all over it!
I must say we have seen some creatives modern architecture in this part of the world. If Paul Raven is reading this, his mob need to sharpen their pencils! However some of ...
Some people would consider being stuck for 2 extra days in Europe a dream, but we were annoyed for multiple reasons:
- Unsure what would be reimbursed. We could spend the extra time relaxing and enjoying meals, but weren't sure if dropping $150 on a so-so meal would be covered.
- Norway is the last country out of the 7 (not counting Monaco) visited on this trip that we'd want to be stuck in. It's ...
... The Scream. While Anne thought the place was too small, Dave found it quite the right size to be accessible without getting boring. We finished up our day with an enjoyable but unremarkable dinner at an Italian eatery. Daphne was thankful for having buttered noodles on the menu which left her room for chocolate cake afterwards. Anne and Dave were just happy to sit down with a glass of wine and a beer after such a long day! I expect tomorrow will be just as ...
... was different. Huge granite life size statues, naked.
We then went on to The Fram Ship museum. This is a ship that was specifically built to get to the North Pole. It also went to the South Pole and Greenland. Again interesting place to visit and one of the better museums we have been to. Difficult to imagine what living conditions would have been like for these pioneers.
Once the tours had finished we had time for lunch and free time to ...
... arch to have a lecture at the Basilica of St. Clement. Before and after lecture I got gelato (orange cinnamon is surprisingly really good). But after gelato I headed back to campus, did homework, and went to bed. Thursday was the day many anticipated. Last day of classes before break! Classes were usual, and several bolted to catch flights once we were dismissed. I mulled around and worked on cleaning up my room and packing throughout the afternoon and evening. That evening I took ...
Other places to stay in Oslo
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Charming and with great location, but could need some upgrading
- Didn't like it that much
- Great hotel, great location
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- One of the best
- Above the average
- Great Hotel in Central Oslo
Grünerløkka - Sofienberg, Oslo | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Good & central business hotel
- Money well spent
- Great Hotel
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Ok hotel
- Great views and good location
- Loved this place
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Rather Disappointed
- Great location, good value
- Good Hotel, Excellent Location
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Old School Atmosphere
- Lovely Hotel (if you dont mind sleepless nights!)
- Would stay there again
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Bjerke, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $135
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $146
Vinderen, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $163
Sentrum, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Highly recommended
- Great location, free internet access
- Good value
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Excellent location!
- Wonderful hotel
- Very convenient hotel, well managed
Vinderen, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $173
Bygdøy - Frogner, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Nice hotel nasty cheese/bar prices
- Lovely hotel, good location
- Excellent value for money
Sentrum, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $136
Helsfyr - Sinsen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $163
Vinderen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Mixed feelings
- Great Rates, Great Location
- So-so hotel
Ullern, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Sentrum, Oslo | 1 star hotelfrom $114
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Sentrum, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Late arrival means a smoking room....
- Pleasant accomodation in Oslo: to be suggested
Vinderen, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 2 star hotelfrom $143
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $175
Sentrum, Oslo | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- If this is a great Norwegian hotel - they're in trouble
- Outdated and Overrated....