Beachfront Budget Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beachfront Budget Inn Galveston
Travel Blogs from Galveston
... t start laughing until we were walking along again. The snake was quite small like a garter snake size. As we were hiking we both were on alert for any form of alligator. We both were checking out all of the small logs in case they decided to move. There is something about hiking while looking out for danger and the increased adrenaline that this type of situation produces. After the hike we went back to the Johnson Space Center ...
After enjoying another sleep-in (9.30am) this morning, my body clock has just about synchronised with the local time zone.
We decided to take a trip down to Galveston. Galveston is actually located on Galveston and Pelican Islands. It has a lot of history and some remarkable architecture.
The Battleship Texas is a tourist attraction not far from where we are ...
... he would be just a few minutes away.
Finally at around 10:00 we were able to disembark to go through customs. The terminal is a huge open warehouse type place. The line is long; all of the checked luggage is bunched together by the original disembarkation times. Once we got to the baggage areas, it was fairly easy for the others to find their luggage. I stayed with them even though I had all of my luggage with me. I didn't want to risk losing them ...
... no disappointments, just ready for the next cruise. Found our luggage quickly then waited in line to get through customs. Slow moving. Finally we are ready to catch to shuttle to our car and head home. Took a grand total of one hour from the time we left the dining room to the time we got to our car. Not bad considering over 3000 people were trying to do the same. Now to plan the next cruise - ...
... Road to Wigan Pier, George Orwell
17. Down and Out in Paris and London, George Orwell
18. The Economy of Cities, Jane Jacobs
19. All Art is Propaganda, George Orwell
20. Travels with Charley in Search of America, John Steinbeck
21. On The Road, Jack Kerouac
22. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream, Ralph Steadman
23. Farnsworth's ...
Other places to stay in Galveston
5002 Seawall Blvd, Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $146
- All things considered
- A Awful view
- We enjoyed the Holiday Inn
6300 Seawall Blvd, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $182
- In need of work
- Don't even think about the Victorian Condotel
- Never again!
5914 Seawall Blvd., Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Pretty decent place to stay.
- Very Nice Hotel
- Smoky smell
6102 Seawall Blvd., Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great stay!
- Simply Fabulous
- Great alternative to traditional hotel...
8710 Seawall Blvd, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- Very clean and quiet
- Handicapped room w/ jacuzzi
- Good Choice
2300 Ship's Mechanic Row, Galveston | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- THE place to go in Galveston
- Best company meeting ever!
- Saved the day!
11743 San Luis Pass Road, Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $157
1702 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Loved it!
- Not a Resort, even though it's in the name
- Great hotel - best on the island!
2300 Seawall Blvd, Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- No problems at all. A little pricy but nice stay
- Bad service, needs improvement
- Nothing Special, but Just Fine
6431 Central City Boulevard, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $180
5924 Seawall Blvd, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $112
- Thank you Quality Inn and Suites!
- Lovely New Hotel...Great Views and Service.
- Nice Place to Stay
808 61st Street, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $99
2826 63rd Street, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $119
- Fabulous and at a great price
- Nice New Facility, Not Great Management
- Good value
6303 Broadway St, Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $101
37th and Seawall Blvd, Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- We stayed here in AUG of 2001 & 2003
- Perfect Location
- Terrible management go elsewhere
102 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $135
2525 Jones Drive, Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $79
8216 Harborside Dr., Galveston | 1 star hotelfrom $63
8628 Seawall Blvd, Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Pier 21 , Galveston | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Harbor house heaven
- Great location - Needs better management
- My favorite
6311 Central City Blvd., Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $55
3924 Avenue U, Galveston | 1 star hotelfrom $79
4000 Seawall Blvd, Galveston | Hotelfrom $150
6302 Seawall Blvd., Galveston | 2 star hotelfrom $112