No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Hotel Singapore
Travel Blogs from Singapore
... river boat ride through the story of Madagascar, which was really cool.
- Transformers; The most amazing ride I have ever been on. The combination of roller coaster and 4D was amazing. You drove around this place in the middle of a battle, fighting off evil transformers, and it actually felt like you were there. It was incredible, the best ride!
We spent a while in the 'Far Far Away' part of the ...
... all the time. We soon learned, while driving from the train station in a cab...that, our arrival came near Deepavali...the Hindu new year. Which made finding a hotel at the last minute a difficult if not impossible, task. This where we learned how wonderful Singaporeans can be. Every single hotel in town was full. Our taxi driver took us on a journey north to south to east to west...we even considered the Four Seasons but, there was no room for ...
... on the whole GoPro thing. The sales lady showed us a Yashica300. A Japanese GoPro if you will. Does all the same things, has all the same technological elements, waterproof, and comes with all the accessories. (With GoPro accessories are separate!) Score! So as a Happy Early Anniversary present to ourselves, we splurged and got the Yashica! It is so fun to have, and I cannot wait to attach to our surfboards when we arrive in Kuta!
Check-out day. We had a ...
... next best option, takeaway gourmet hotdogs. I get a deal where I get a souvenir cup for $3 more so I take it. Nothing like coke and a hotdog when you have a toothache. I stupidly then line up for the tram that takes you around the zoo(at the zoo you can do the walks or catch the tram).
I should have done the walk first as there was no line up but I wasn't thinking and by the time I thought about it I was stuck in the tram line. :) There was no getting out. ...
... didn't go to waste. I didn't find it overly spicy but I can handle some heat, however I didn't find it very tasty either so I only took a few bites. We left dinner that first night feeling a bit disappointed with the meal but optimistic that maybe the other larger malls had better hawker food options. It didn't take very long after dinner until Kristen started feeling sick - very sick... I got sick as well that night but not as ill as poor Kristen. It ...
Other places to stay in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Buidling work on city side
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $330
Downtown Core, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Will stay again ...
- Excellent hotel and spa
- Highly recommended
Singapore River, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Great Hotel, Great Location.
- Great Family Hotel !!
- Merchant Court - BEST hotel in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $251
- Good business hotel
- COZY CORNER
- Great Stopover Break
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $280
- Not as fantastic as expected
- Unsurpassed Service - These Rave Reviews are Earned
- Shangri-La - SUPERB
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $220
- Let's set the record straight
- Luxury but no atmosphere
- Great location, great hotel
East Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $222
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Good hotel, good location, great japanese restaurant
- One of the best stays in Singapore
- Best value in Singapore!
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Loved this hotel very good location
- Loved the Holiday Inn, Singapore
- Fabulous location
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Value
Orchard Road, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Good... but not memorable.
- Good Location but noisy
- Good 5 star hotel - Grand Tower Deluxe Rooms
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $351
- Wonderful Service!
- RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
- A Rave!
Downtown Core, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Outdated hotel
- Going Downhill - quickly
- Had a great experience for 3 months
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great Location
- Tea please
- Good Hotel
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Cosy Hotel with good location
- Good Value
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $221
- Long time ago - but it was good then
- Hilton Singapore still in the 1970s
- Decent hotel
Rochor, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Good location but rooms very dirty
- Great location, iffy hotel
- Better than Expected
Tanglin, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Average Hotel
- Nothing Great
- Time for a change
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- Great hotel
- Definitely my favourite in Singapore
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $275
- Can do better
- A smashing time!!!
- Trendy and chic suitable for the business traveller
Kallang, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Did not like it very much!
- Lousy Experience
Central Region, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $178
- Generally good
- Great Hotel
- Excellent hotel in great location !!
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $227
- Will be excellent when refubishment is complete
- Loss of faith
Orchard Road, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great Travel Breaker
- Overpriced and a rip-off
- Excellent Hotel and Great value for money.