Bayside Walk Cottage
Travel Blogs from San Diego
... Waschbecken war auch ziemlich witzig weil in der Mitte vom Loch des Waschbeckens das Wasser kam und von der anderen Seite vom Männerklo sich die Männer auch ihre Hände gewaschen haben. An sich war der Club ziemlich cool, doch zum Ende hin wurde die Musik sehr eintönig. Wir sind dann um 3 mit dem Partybus nach Hause und die chinesische Mitbewohnerin Rita von Malte, Selim und Pamela hat uns dann an der Uni abgeholt. Am nächsten Tag haben mich die Mädels gegen 10 Uhr abgeholt und wir ...
... little 10-year-old kid asked the most amazing question. And then, to prove he wasn’t just asking something on behalf of his parents, he answered a question put forward to him by the panellists as well! We parted ways with Luis then and went to line up for the Archer panel. Unfortunately, I lead us in the complete opposite way to the Hilton (it’s not my fault, there are two Hilton Hotels on the waterfront!) and so when we got there we ...
... pool table room adorned with strange artwork. The beds were among the most comfortable I have ever experienced at a hostel. Was a great location and launching point for nights out in Bellavista and journeys to the metro.
Honorable mention #2. Ecopackers, Cusco, Peru. Supposedly built by Spanish settlers over five hundred years ago, this building has the vintage feel with a modern vibe. Located just a few minutes walk from the amazing Plaza de Armas, Ecopackers was ...
... Transatlantic cruise leaving in just over a month, we booked it and have been spending every day since planning our round the world trip. Can't wait! More to come soon... You can keep up with us through TravelPod and our website www.travel-dogs.com.
... full of orchids and palm fronds, beautiful, Spanish style architecture and ponds filled with water lilies, fat, brightly coloured carp and cute turtles.
There is time for a walk in the old town and its old fashioned shops selling soaps and candles and salt water taffy before lunch at old fashioned Mexican dinner where the women work in the window flattenins balls of tortia dough in their bare hands. This close to the border there is a big ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $151
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $152
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $152
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $164
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $83
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Western San Diego, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate