Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
Travel Blogs from Anderson
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... a parking lot...he's a good guy! I've never seen one like this before...it's shaped almost like a pineapple with thick bracts holding huge seeds in place...and the tips of the bracts are needle sharp and it's heavy.
It was getting close to 8 p.m., it had been a long day, and we were hungry. Most of the towns close down at 5 p.m. so we were willing to take anything for dinner...and along came Shingletown. I am pretty positive that ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... very close to us in Manton there was 7 or 8 wineries. We told ourselves it was a sign and looked into whether or not children would be welcome. Apparently we are not the only desperate parents so we packed up the kids to enjoy their first winery! Indian Peak Vineyards was recommended to us and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The owners were very friendly and mentioned a few ...