Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette Airport
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette Airport
Travel Blogs from Lafayette
... around and hopefully find some old historic houses, perhaps Antebellum houses, to photograph. We headed for "downtown" but that turned out to be kind of old and run down. Not what I had expected. And it was not in the best part of town. So we thought it best to just head for our hotel and get settled for the night.
Tomorrow, Tallahassee. We have not visited our own state capitol, so that is definitely on the agenda for ...
Lafayette Louisiana is about 2 hrs away from New Orleans, and known for its Cajun food (versus Creole in Nola). We went on an amazing food tour by local Miss Marie, who taught us that Cajun is actually an American *******ization of "Acadian," the name for a group of French settlers in Canada in the 17th century, many of whose relatives eventually ended up in Louisiana.
... They have a wonderful tradition I would love to adopt. They spend sunset on he beach with a glass of wine and cheese. Check out the pictures. Fred even arranged a full moon for us. Haha. Fred showed us around the beach towns. Rob and I both fell in love with a little town Grayton Beach. Now this is what I picture when I think of a beach town. This is now number one on our list of possible ...
... was used mostly in cooking for flavor. The crawfish was a great new experience.
3. The Konriko Rice Co. We went to the store front in New Iberia to a company that processes and sells rice to distributors. One of their specialties is Pecan Rice. It doesn’t have pecans in it, but it smells like pecans when it’s cooking. We had a cup of the rice to try and yes, it smelled a ...
... is full of cool stops:
1. Searching for oil in Beaumont, TX at Spindletop;
2. Boating on the river in San Antonio, TX;
3. Making contact with aliens in Roswell, NM;
4. Standing on a corner in Winslow, AZ;
5, Gambling with Nick Papagiorgio in Las Vegas, NV;
6. Hiking the "narrows" on the Virgin River ...