Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd
Travel Blogs from Baltimore
After seeing heavy rain forecast for Saturday, I moved up my day trip to Baltimore. So after a short walk to Union Station, I was able to catch a morning train ride and be at my destination by 10 AM.
My first stop was the Baltimore Museum of Art.
What I liked:
* Paysage, by William Picknell - I immediately connected with this painting of a lonely horseback rider going down a muddy road on a gray and dreary day. It has some ...
... Hopkins Medical School and if we were headed to the party. I played it off like oh yeah we are med students, but we are just looking on where that party is. They told us it was in a place called Power Plant a few blocks up. The Power Plant had about 8 bars that were all in the same area that was probably similar to Pioneer Square in Seattle. Most of the bars were quiet except for the Mosaic, which was where John Hopkins Medical Students had ...
... have at this time of year). We found a cool second hand clothing shop called 'Mustard Seed' that gave the donators 50% of the sale price of any item! interesting idea and a really hipster mix of clothes available. Tuesday night Stewart hooked us up with an invite to the irish ambassadors house for the Washington Ireland Programme graduation drinks reception. So with a borrow tie, trousers and shoes, we enjoyed small talk and mixing with the ...
... Quote of the Day: "Just pitch to him...its tomorrow already!" - Heckler at the end of the game when the Rangers were intentionally walking a batter after the rain delay and just before midnight. Honorable Mention: "Throw it normal!" - Another heckler during the intentional walk shouting at the submariner. "Right, no one wants to cook their pig in the rain." - Dawn Ivener talking to her brother David about his change of plans for a 4th of July pig roast
... some do stick around.
- We attract what we put out there. Hence, keep your soul beautiful.
- Ego is the worse motivation for any endeavor.
- A fellow human is a tool for personal growth. Use him to learn but never force him to be someone he's not.
- Find a partner who complements and inspires you; not one that simply fills the void. Filling the void is your job, not his/hers.
- A person's character is ...