Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also looked at:
TravelPod Member ReviewsBali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian
Arrived later than expected due to late flight but driver was there waiting for us and apologised for us being late. Not his fault. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with cool towels and immediately checked into the hotel.
The only downside was having to get the housekeeping up to redo the the bed and change the linen as they were stained. This was done without fuss and as quickly as possible.
This hotel like a lot in Bali can't seem to do enough for you and they make sure your stay is easy, carefree and the hotel is spotlessly clean with security keeping out the panhandlers though the day spa is priced a little too high as you can get the same treatment for better pricing elsewhere.
All told this hotel is well worth a visit if you like that resort style of hotel and a little pampering.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian
Travel Blogs from Legian
- wake up and go to nice brunch in town
- Chris looks through my trip pictures
- go shopping which is not very fun for me, but I try not to be a boner
- Begin to realize something is wrong with my nose
- Chris leaves
- chill by pool with mad dog and paige, chicken burger lunch
- ping pong with Har
- girls arrive back …
- don't wake up for Yoga
- get breakfast at hotel, brief pool sesh
- checkout, bike back in a ride that is slightly less chaotic
- somehow everything works out. we return the bikes in time and run into a separated Chris at the home base restaurant
- walk to Mandira, realize I lost my debit card while negotiating a bribe with a cop< …
... cute guesthouse. I have fallen in love with Bali. It's a land of culture and tradition on a setback of natural beauty. But the Balinese also know how to adorn things beautifully. A simple room as was ours had walls dressed with a wooden motif stuck the wall. The simple rattan roof domed like a pyramid and divided with wooden posts, the traditional sweet smelling flowers in people hair and on a meal. Truly ...