Bali Hi Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Bali Hi Motel Richland
Travel Blogs from Richland
... in a radically different part of the world. This past semester I completed a World Religions class to prepare for the trip, and learned about many different religions including Buddhism, which is very prevalent in South East Asia, namely Theravada Buddhism.
I hope to learn a lot.
I'm hoping this will be somewhat of a spiritual journey for me, and I pray that the experiences I have over the next few months will help shape me into a better person.
So here we go.
<ul><li> Today I am determine to get to Seattle. After I had my big breakfast at the hotel, I took some fruit for the road and I was on my way.</li><li>I still have to get gas so i stopped in Kennewick and paid $39.69. </li><li>Got ice bag cost me ...
... Yakima River, Mt.Rainier, Columbia River, Snake River
current population: 6.971 million
total amount of square miles: 71,303
- ate my bread for breakfast
- got gar for $34.03
- went to The Columbia Gorge DIscovery Center and spent 2 hours-$9
- ate lunch at The Sunrise at ...
... more open to new experiences
* it's definitely not something to be afraid of
* probably won't be my first choice of travel in the future
* you need to be o.k. with silence
* wifi access is invaluable, it would be really boring with no access to email, internet, staying in touch
* it's easier to get a seat upgrade when solo
* tons of smoking!!
* lots of cats roaming around... ...
... quite tasty as well. Albeit messy since you are supposed to use your hands.
African Portage - Kilimanjaro
It seemed a lot of tourists really didn't like this but I found it fantastic, it is made with maze, similar to Ugali. In the way they make it, it is essentially cream of wheat with some cinnamon and a bit of sugar added to it. Needless to say I scarfed it down.
Banana Soup - End of Kilimanjaro
They love bananas ...