Bali Hi Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Bali Hi Motel Richland
Travel Blogs from Richland
... in a radically different part of the world. This past semester I completed a World Religions class to prepare for the trip, and learned about many different religions including Buddhism, which is very prevalent in South East Asia, namely Theravada Buddhism.
I hope to learn a lot.
I'm hoping this will be somewhat of a spiritual journey for me, and I pray that the experiences I have over the next few months will help shape me into a better person.
So here we go.
<ul><li> Today I am determine to get to Seattle. After I had my big breakfast at the hotel, I took some fruit for the road and I was on my way.</li><li>I still have to get gas so i stopped in Kennewick and paid $39.69. </li><li>Got ice bag cost me ...
... Yakima River, Mt.Rainier, Columbia River, Snake River
current population: 6.971 million
total amount of square miles: 71,303
- ate my bread for breakfast
- got gar for $34.03
- went to The Columbia Gorge DIscovery Center and spent 2 hours-$9
- ate lunch at The Sunrise at ...
... have the same RV and asked if they had a strange noise in the front starting @ 55 mph and they said yes. As we figured out what it was and how to fix it we showed them. There are a many learning experiences with RV and it is good if you can share knowledge. Got to get ready to leave for friends in Ellensburg. More ...
... more open to new experiences
* it's definitely not something to be afraid of
* probably won't be my first choice of travel in the future
* you need to be o.k. with silence
* wifi access is invaluable, it would be really boring with no access to email, internet, staying in touch
* it's easier to get a seat upgrade when solo
* tons of smoking!!
* lots of cats roaming around... ...