How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Hotel Pusynas
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pusynas Druskininkai
Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
... and then found a restaurant by the lake serving Lithuanian food. So a very good dinner to end to a day that started a bit messily.
We have gone as far south as we can go in the Baltics, so next morning we started to travel north towards Vilnius. We drove through a number of villages with houses made of wooden logs, a bit ...
... outside the sleepy spa town Druskininkai, millionaire / snail salesman / ignobel peace prize winner Viliumas Malinauskas has founded this amazing Soviet art collection / zoo / play ground in his own back yard. Legend has it, he just likes them for their artistic value.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
... crossed the 'dead line', he waskilled on the spot by one of the guards. How can it be connected with the time limit today? Probably, when people started to use the expression for time issues, they killed each other for being late with something :)
What i've done today on my way to the dreams:
1) + (a two-hour training, less sugar)
... to my vegetarian diet (no meat/fish or any dead creature), though i will include eggs in my ration
- no food 2 hours before the trainging, and in the evening (ap. from a cup of tea with some honey)
c) improve my general health state:
- heart supporting vitamins (MgB6 3 times a day)
- good sleep (start changing my "day frames", so as to be able to train 2 times a day in spring)
... of new information for you.
In "the blade" you are not allowed to write in a flowery style, it should contain a precise plan of your actions, condensed and simple instructions.
The last part "The rime frost" is for your side-thinking, phylosophy, any idea you want to explain your opinion on.
- Another idea is the structire of "my list". It should be very organised as I'm going to use it for almost a year as a guide. During the last five years ...