B&B Hotel Frankfurt-Nord
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- High-speed internet in room
- Reduced mobility rooms
- Smoking rooms available
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of B&B Hotel Frankfurt-Nord
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews B&B Hotel Frankfurt-Nord
Travel Blogs from Frankfurt
Plane ride was smooth. Just difficult to sleep and I didn't get much sleep the day before I left O'Town so I need a shot of adrenaline to kick in. Since we have a 7 hr layover here in Frankfurt we decided to get out and about. Took the train to the ...
... and he's an interesting guy. He comes from Berlin and was living there until 1987, so he knows what it was like before and during the Cold War, when the Berlin Wall was standing. He has some pretty amazing and unbelievable stories about life in the DDR and how he used to get monitored and watched by the Stasi. He eventually got fed up with the whole privacy invasion and it took him 6 years to ...
... jumper in the seat in front of me. Every time he got up or sat down the seat back in front of me flew back and forth causing my beer to spill. Once seated, he bounced back and forth constantly. Seriously, they should do spot checks and medicate these kinds of passengers!
Ok…rants over. And so is the flight and we’re safe at home again.
My cycling through the French Alps, which have been raced by the best cyclists in the ...
... Personally, I hate airports. We always seem to have a problem. But that's life. We had to leave our CARRY ON bags to the people so they could put our bags in the bottom of the plane because the website is wrong and our bags were too heavy. We made it through security without any problems and we are sitting by our gate overlooking our plane. It's huge! It's got an upstairs but it is only for 1st class. We looked on the internet and saw first class. They have a bed! We ...
... follow signs to Bahnhöfe--Train Stations.
(7) Once it starts listing different train stations, you want to specifically follow signs to "Fernbahnhof--Long distance trains"
(8) If at any point you feel you are lost, simply ask someone OR if you see a sign that says "Reisezentrum--Travel Center" they can answer questions. My experience however is that they are often busy selling tickets to travelers so there could be a long ...