BEST WESTERN Palms Hotel & Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Indoor pool
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of BEST WESTERN Palms Hotel & Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsBEST WESTERN Palms Hotel & Suites Lubbock
We were sidelined on our southwestern camping trip by a large deer and the tow company dropped us off at this BW. It is satisfactory, but seems a little grungy and not vacuumed well. However, in true BW form, they have everything we need here. Micro, fridge, breakfast, internet, etc.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Palms Hotel & Suites Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
On the average, do-it-yourself kitchen remodeling decreases expenses by 60%. The complete price of $16,000 that kitchen-remodeling contractors usually charge could be cut down to $5,000 when the owners decide to carry out the remodeling themselves. As with any other kind of remodeling, the method begins with planning. During planning, owners might need to exert more effort since they have ...
... out if it said anything in the pattern. The campus is very pretty with lots of green landscaping and small park-like areas to relax.
After seeing the campus, we made it back to the hotel so Philip could finish up some emails for the end of the workday in Albuquerque. We walked to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner just a few parking lots down from the hotel.
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...