BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites Weatherford
Travel Blogs from Weatherford
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... and tailgated. It was so much fun. We ate great food, met a lot of pretty women and best of all sold the most merchandise than ever before. We made $1000 dollars that Saturday! It was amazing.
Today started with eating and ended with eating. It's the last day of the rally and it is usually a very slow day. Started the day with breakfast. Lots of variety. They had breakfast burritos, donuts, cut up fruit and cereal. That is going to be a hard act for us to follow next month (Bob & I are wagon-masters next month and it will be our responsibility to figure out all the meals). After the morning meal, ...
... loves everything cowboy, considering she can’t ride a horse for toffee and Chris couldn’t be less of a cowboy she has a mad fascination. It was time for the 4pm cattle drive so back we headed to the visitors centre. After seeing all these lovely Longhorns we were getting a bit peckish. After spending the day looking at and reading about cows, what best to eat ... beef ribs. So off we headed to Riscky’s BBQ where they had eat as much as ...