BEST WESTERN PLUS Altoona Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of BEST WESTERN PLUS Altoona Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN PLUS Altoona Inn
Travel Blogs from Altoona
... must have jumped right off the belt! Here, let me help and put it back onto the highway of never seeing luggage again," and placed it back on the belt. Thanks, American Brown Pony.
I said to United Brown Pony, "Um, my bag is leaving." She shot after it again, rescuing my bag and placing the new ticket on it. After both bags were tagged and out of sight, she handed me four luggage tag receipts. "I only had two bags," I said. Looking confused Brown Pony took all ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... and I've been a total fraud
- What if I can't remember how to pack efficiently to come back home and have too much stuff?
- What if I see a homeless dog that needs help and I am helpless?
- I worry I'll miss important milestones and events in the lives of my friends and family
- But most of all, I'm afraid of loving it so intensely, learning so much, having such a ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... for emergencies but his phone had no signal. It felt like we were in a horror movie until a large pickup truck stopped by and the driver offered us a ride. His name was Trevor and he took us to his little house in the prairie. We told him the situation we were in and he offered to help us by driving to the mechanic the next day for assistance. In return, he asked ...