BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn Ocean Shores
Travel Blogs from Ocean Shores
We started our trip from Mayport NAS to on the Atlantic Ocean and arrived today September 24th to the Town of Wesport WA on the Pacific Ocean. There are few words to express my feelings at the achievement of my lifelong dream. The roar of the ocean can be heard at our campsite, the sun is shining and I am sitting in front of the campfire. ...
... that sells fresh fish, so I bought a big slab of King salmon and one of Halibut - relish, baby. There's a wide, winding trail along the shore, out to the state park that I rode a couple of times on my new bike - loved that!
Watched the Hawks Thursday night for the start of the season - more booty kicking. Off to a good start.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- Salmon ...
- 8 large sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon sea salt medium grind
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika (
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Panzanella Salad Ingredients
- 2 large, preferably heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons or 1 good ...
... came across a bald eagle feasting on an elk, or what was left of an elk after being formally introduced to a logging truck. Once in Moclips, the surroundings changed a bit...
We spent the day just off the shore, traveling past old motels and little towns that seemed full of life. In fact every single inhabitable place we passed there were hoards of people and no vacancy signs plastered everywhere. Naturally, this seemed odd, but oh well.