BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn Ocean Shores
Travel Blogs from Ocean Shores
We started our trip from Mayport NAS to on the Atlantic Ocean and arrived today September 24th to the Town of Wesport WA on the Pacific Ocean. There are few words to express my feelings at the achievement of my lifelong dream. The roar of the ocean can be heard at our campsite, the sun is shining and I am sitting in front of the campfire. ...
Westport is sure active, busy, picturesque, perfectly situated, and a lot of fun to be at. We were impressed with the TONS of fish being unloaded by boats, three or four, sometimes five full up to the gunnels with what looked like tuna. We were told it all goes to Japan. What? Let them catch their own stinking fish, dang it.
They have ...
... catastrophes in the boat crossing. But even we weren't unscathed - the Tufie fell in trying to push us off the bank (chuckle, chuckle)
Weather was interesting; some morning it was so foggy you couldn't see anything at all, but by mid morning or noon, the sun was out and the day bright blue. A few days it the monsoons appeared, and it really came down, but again, ...
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- Salmon ...
- 8 large sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon sea salt medium grind
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika (
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Panzanella Salad Ingredients
- 2 large, preferably heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons or 1 good ...