BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
Photos of BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn Ocean Shores
Travel Blogs from Ocean Shores
We started our trip from Mayport NAS to on the Atlantic Ocean and arrived today September 24th to the Town of Wesport WA on the Pacific Ocean. There are few words to express my feelings at the achievement of my lifelong dream. The roar of the ocean can be heard at our campsite, the sun is shining and I am sitting in front of the campfire. ...
... that sells fresh fish, so I bought a big slab of King salmon and one of Halibut - relish, baby. There's a wide, winding trail along the shore, out to the state park that I rode a couple of times on my new bike - loved that!
Watched the Hawks Thursday night for the start of the season - more booty kicking. Off to a good start.
... it cleared up and was beautiful. Go figure.
Dan and Danny came down for a couple of days, and we always have fun with them because they're so full of life. So we rode bikes, hiked on the beach, dug in the sand, flew kites, sat around a huge campfire, etc. Dan's trailer is perfect for them and now that all the equipment was replaced and is new, it works great.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- Salmon ...
- 8 large sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon sea salt medium grind
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika (
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Panzanella Salad Ingredients
- 2 large, preferably heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons or 1 good ...