BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I stayed at Best Western Heritage Inn- Chico for $70 a night
- Also ate dinner at a local restaurant …
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
... an auto parts store, replaced them, and got back just in time to get cleaned up and head over to the farm. After we took pictures we hung around for a while longer talking to Katie while Iris played and Dean went to check out some of the cows. Afterwards we went out for some yummy tacos at Sol relieved that we were able to get some pictures taken and the kids could get as messy as they wanted now.
We ended up having a really nice time that week. We ...
... me its number one for parties amongst Cal State campuses.
What an honor!
about fracking from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_ fracturing
I went on POF again and we met up with Joe. He is from Orange county but lives in Chico. He has big muscles, he's Mexican ;) and hes nice. But he has too many girlfriends and has self proclaimed poor time management skills. Its been fun, but not only am I leaving soon, but I'm also not ...