BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I stayed at Best Western Heritage Inn- Chico for $70 a night
- Also ate dinner at a local restaurant …
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
... the boys watched a softball game that was going on there. They also had a dog park, which is always appreciated so our dogs can get a chance to run around. The next day we headed downtown to another playground and also found a fun water fountain for the kids to play in just down the road. While walking I noticed a sign advertising live music at the downtown outdoor stage that night and then their Farmer’s Market the following night. We skipped the music since ...
... me its number one for parties amongst Cal State campuses.
What an honor!
about fracking from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_ fracturing
I went on POF again and we met up with Joe. He is from Orange county but lives in Chico. He has big muscles, he's Mexican ;) and hes nice. But he has too many girlfriends and has self proclaimed poor time management skills. Its been fun, but not only am I leaving soon, but I'm also not ...