BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn - Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I stayed at Best Western Heritage Inn- Chico for $70 a night
- Also ate dinner at a local restaurant …
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
... admitted to Corey that I was kind of losing enthusiasm about continuing on the trip and maybe we should just head back home. Though we didn’t exactly love the plan we decided we needed to stay exactly where we were for about a week and make no plans except to find some sort of routine again and then decide what we should do next.
I knew nothing about Chico and thought it was just some little town with not much going on, meaning we might have to spend ...
... me its number one for parties amongst Cal State campuses.
What an honor!
about fracking from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_ fracturing
I went on POF again and we met up with Joe. He is from Orange county but lives in Chico. He has big muscles, he's Mexican ;) and hes nice. But he has too many girlfriends and has self proclaimed poor time management skills. Its been fun, but not only am I leaving soon, but I'm also not ...