No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... with skillet fried red potatoes, and a glass of wine made for a great meal. We sat by the fire and watched for satellites, and by 9 PM everyone was ready for bed. Sunday, March 9th The time change last night seems entirely unfair on a beautiful morning like this. No wind, lots of sunshine, and temps that are warm enough that you don't even need a hoodie when you're sitting by the fire. Chris and I discuss the fact that I have lost the ...
... printed off a voucher I found on the internet for $2 off pp so a little of a discount.
From here we walked up to Main Street Station and California for another couple chips then back onto the SDX and on to the North outlet mall to pick up some cheap shoes! We spent a few hours there, wandering around lost and trying to find the shoes we wanted, in the end I got pair of Nikes and 2 pairs of sketchers and after much confusion following the centre maps and ...
Another great start to our day. The skies were blue and there was very little wind making it seem a lot warmer. Could have worn capris, but they are packed somewhere.
We booked a show for the afternoon: Pawn Shop Live. It was their debut show and we thought it might be a fun one to see.
The show lounge was about ½ filled. The seats are very comfortable and there is plenty of legroom. ...
... the longesttt shuttle ride ever we arrived at The mirage and checked in. Our room is so big! We finally had dinner at midnight and there were only one or two places open...so we ate at the Carnegie delicatessen. I had their chicken broth with noodles and dumplings and Ken had baked meatloaf. Unfortunately the food was wayyy over seasoned and very salty and msg-filled. Never eating here again! Back in our room and snooze ...
... the hotel and tried their sampler tray of CocaCola drinks from around the world. We started by finishing each small cup of drink in turn, and then realised we would never make it to the last drink at that rate, so just had a sip of the rest! Most of them were really nice, pineapple and coconut flavour was a favourite! But one of them, some kind of minty, fizzy drink, tasted just like ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aztec Inn Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place