No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Avion Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
Travel Blogs from Mumbai (Bombay)
... When we reached the top, we saw a hole in that mountain, as if it held a volcano within. The mountain had a beautiful panoramic-view of the village, including the fields nearby. Next stop; a butterfly garden. This was the best of all. Little did i know it would be so beautiful to see small yellow butterflies on Dandelion flowers by hundreds. We tried catching it, but they were so agile, wouldn’t come into our grasp. But the sight of moving yellow wings along ...
... our one checked bag on the carousel. We were disappointed upon exiting the airport to not see anyone from our trekking company but one of several men that approached us asking who we were waiting for suddenly ran away and came back with our trekking company sign. He told us the person picking us up was caught in traffic but after waiting more than 30 minutes we were getting very concerned with the sketchy situation. Ken approached the ...
... they commonly overfill auto rickshaws.
· The Indian head wobble is a real thing, has many meanings (with the main one being "okay, sure") and is healthily practiced.
· Making the "maybe" sign with your hand (loosely shaking it from side to side - kind of jazz hand style) actually means "no" in India. ...
I haven't journaled trip in a while and didn't plan on doing it now. But after being in India for a week, there is no way I can continue without putting this experience in writing. So, I am going to try to catch up for the last week. For those who did not already know, I came to India with my boyfriend Deep to attend a wedding of one of his good friends. I had been looking forward to this trip for months and now that it is finally here, I am excited to share ...
So, booking a ticket for the train involves:
* Standing in five different lines, about 15 min of line-standing each, to be told that, "no, wrong line. Go to ...."
* Being harassed by people trying to sell you trips to Goa
* Trying to figure out where anything is
* Walking through metal detectors that no one is monitoring, and seeing the rest of humanity walking around them
* Finally getting the sympathy of some guards ...