Austin Motor Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Austin Motor Inn
Travel Blogs from Austin
... dream! Alice, you may now be my spirit animal too!
The 3 notable spots in Austin that I had the pleasure of visiting:
1. Elephant Room- An underground jazz bar. It was packed on a Wednesday night.
2. The Continental Club- Americana rocker James McMurtry played, and it sounds like he has a residency here on Wednesday nights. Very cool, old club, ...
... that you will save on the airline flight as well as the accommodation. From traveling to another state to traveling international, traveling is fraught with prospective perils. Preparing yourself for the unpredicted is among the key elements of getting an excellent trip. The advice and tips offered over can show you all the tricks of a nicely-seasoned tourist, whether or not you're occurring your first family holiday or even your 100th business ...
... really a huge fan of country music but here, it is always going to be verging on the country side so I am trying to get into the vibe. I have heard some that is actually quite good! After a few drinks, we headed down to the main strip which I can only describe as crazy. The road is shut off and huge amounts of people mill about the streets, in and out of bars, drunkenly hugging their friends and eating greasy food. We went to a bar that had arcade games at the front ...
... Drove to a park and admired a Christmas tree creation before heading home for a Christmas dinner extra ordinaire. A real smörgåsbord and as usual a day lime this one i ate too much. A bit of an incident when Andreas tried to help me fix the camera which seemed out of focus and instead succeeded in formatting the card so that all photos seemed lost. He spent an hour in total concentration working on his laptop to restore ...
... too much fun to be legal. We arrived at Banger's on Rainey St. for the end of a stand-up show and some poutine (We now know what poutine is exactly). After the rest of our group showed, we decided to head to G'Raj Mahal. If you visit Austin, you must go. We rode the bicycle-powered mythical dragon-serpent on our way out to Bar 96 to watch Shark Week on their projector screen. After some games, etc. there we biked back to the 4runner and began our journey to N. Austin to ...
Other places to stay in Austin
Bouldin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice but needs room makeover
- Not too good
- Terrific staff! Great location.
University of Texas - Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $179
South River City, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $377
- Terrific Hotel
- Just okay....
- Consistent top rated hotel in town
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Embassy Suites...Average Hotel, Ideal location
- Free beer!!
- Good hotel, careless housekeeping
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Radisson Austin Great
- Great Location and price
- Fine and dandy
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- It's a decent hotel for a decent price--staff great!
- Dreamy beds, gracious staff
- Nice Hotel, but a terrible stay
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $134
South River City, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Great Hotel
- Great Stay, Very Comfortable
- Hilton Austin Convention Center
St. Johns, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southeast Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Some quirks, great food
- Uncomfortable Stay
- Nice stay - see our photos !
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great downtown location
- A Fabulous Hotel in my opinion
- Convenient downtown location
St. Johns, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $61
University Hills and Windsor Park, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $146
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Beautiful place, fantastic location
- Perfect weekend getaway
9515 Hotel Drive, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $102
East Cesar Chavez, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Ok room, but Crowne needs to work on Cleanliness
- Great Place at a Great Price
- Loved the Crown!
Downtown, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $226
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
East Riverside - Oltorf, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $120
North Crossing, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $202
- Gliding Revolution-Downtown Segway Glide
- Excellent choice for downtown Austin!
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Great if you get a deal..
- Cozy and classy
- The lowdown
7800 N Interstate Highway 35, Austin | Hotelfrom $65
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Overrated - This is really a bad choice
- The Beautiful Driskill
- Beautiful, historic, fantastic service
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- My favorite Austin hotel
- Rooms are fine, but service is lacking
- Nice rooms -- shame about the road noise!