No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Vinassan
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... visited, there was still quite the variety of things to buy. In the afternoon we headed back to the boys’ favourite beach, at Marseillan Plage. It was a nice day and not too hot, as there was a bit of cloud cover. The afternoon was full off jumping into waves, playing paddle ball and sunbathing. We also rented a pedalboat for an hour that had a slide on it. This was quite ...
... had become full of stalls selling local produce of fresh meats, vegetables, fruits, cheeses, wines and the usual clothing knick knack stalls. It was a food lovers paradise with the food smells wafting through the air. ( although Roddy was a bit concerned about the amount of flys enjoying the market food as well!). Using limited French language skills plenty of local goodies were bought to make a smorgasbord of local produce for ...