Auberge des Cedres
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... appeared that bobbed to the surface before diving for more food. The boat then moved further out to try and spot a humpback. In the distance I thought a saw a water spout from one and as we got closer the boat slowed and waited. Humpbacks can dive for up to 20 mins to feed before they need to surface again to breathe so it was a waiting game but we were finally rewarded when one rose to the surface just off the port ...
We finally left the house before 11am and drove just 35 minutes or so north (on Rt. 175) to one of the many national parcs in the area. These are gigantic places where the entrance (usually there's just one, unlike in Yellowstone, for instance) is possibly 20 miles from what you want to do in the park. We tried to get reservations for innertubing down the Jacque Cartier River, but they were sold out, so we packed a lunch and went anyway, hoping to be able to get in the ...
... Very nice. Then we walked to the farmer's market where we picked up some fresh greens, tomatoes, strawberries etc. We took the long way back through the lower city and then climbed up the 59 steps near the Chateau Frontenac. The kids also enjoyed some maple lollipops. We got back and rested again, and Sue and I went out on some wine reconnaissance and also bought some items for dinner. A good first ...
30/5/12 Was a slight issue packing up the tents. Considering it was pretty wet out last night. But we didn't get washed away. Did had a slight panic in the night that it was leaking in the tent but all was well. Had a good breakfast and packed the trailer and off we went towards Quebec. First was a quick stop off at a cider mill place which made apple cider (as in juice) watched it being pressed, tried ...
... way to be!
Mont Royal - the big green forested thing in the middle of the town - amazingly tranquil and gorgeous views.
Vieux Port - European style area by the river - lots of things going on...
Avenue de Mont Royal - a little like Shoreditch/Queen St in Toronto. Lots of interesting shops and particually cool bookstores and cd shops.
The Gay village - The largest such area in North America in terms of area - lots of bars ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance