Atria Hotel & RV McGregor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Atria Hotel & RV McGregor
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Atria Hotel & RV McGregor
Travel Blogs from McGregor
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
If you live in the south, you never get snow, you don't even expect it! When the rare time comes around that you ACTUALLY get snow, all hell breaks loose! Even if it is a few flurries, you break everything warm out you have, and act like it is a freakin' blizzard!! Or at least that is what we do in my house. My husband is from Chicago so he things it's hilarious! Whatever, we have fun!!!!! ...
... to drive around downtown Austin. After circling the city and seeing the Capitol building and the University, we headed to the original Whole Foods where the girls had dim sum and pizza, Tad had a burrito and I had a Thai chicken curry bowl. We hit the bookstore next door to purchase a road atlas and tour books on New Orleans and Florida. Back at the hotel, the girls ran around the lobby pond and Brynn dropped Tad's phone INTO the pond while filming the swans. Miraculously it ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco