Knights Inn Atlanta Midtown
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Knights Inn Atlanta Midtown
Travel Blogs from Atlanta
... for all men, women & children. Freedom Hall is a collection of his historical works and achievements. Also the work which his wife Coretta, took over after his death. It was so very interesting and all that I hoped it would be. I have long had an interest in this man and his life. It was great. I then made a trip to the Aquarium. I spent the next 2 hours with the fishes. The Aquarium was full of school children having a ...
... t think the Americans eat at home, they just go to pubs and restaurants all the time! Left there and decided to catch the underground to a Mall that I heard was quite good shopping. The train was an experience.....a bit unnerving but all went well and I arrived at Lennox Mall! Another disappointment...all specialty, upmarket shops! Show me a KMart or Walmart! No, only expensive shops. Had a look around and ...
... all had to fly together and if we could not do that, then I wanted to get moved to the 9:30 flight wait list immediately. She said OK and moved me to the next wait list.
We then walked back to the original terminal where we started and got in line again. We waited and waited until once again I made my way to the front of the line and asked how many were in front of us. She said a couple of dozen and we would ...
... with Norwegian and Southwest. In fact, I'd even go as far as saying I highly recommend them! I've taken two other budget airlines-- Spirit Airline for US-Central America and RyanAir for Europe, and those were way stingier, less reliable, and less pleasant. Southwest is the only airline I've taken that has 2 free check-in bags for domestic flights AND has free flight changes. Norwegian was comfortable and had a ton of new movies, like Hunger Games 3 and Interstellar. I ...
... br> - King was stabbed once and lived and his house was bombed once with no casualties.
- Another time there was a bomb found on the steps of his house that never went off.
- He was arrested numerous times in his life.
- He had meetings with JFK a couple times and JFK helped his wife locate Dr. King once when he was arrested and disappeared.
- Won a Nobel peace prize in 1964 and was the youngest ever to do so.
- He was shot in the ...
Other places to stay in Atlanta
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- My stay at the Hyatt
- So bad
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel (except for the parking)
- Found a new Atlanta hotel to stay at
- So disappointed..
Peoplestown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Room, Poor Service
- Great hotel, nice rooms!
Downtown, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $132
- Close to all attractions a…
- Overbook and bumped - The Mysterious Mr. Smith
- Limited parking but nice hotel
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Friendly Staff
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Very convenient
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Best hotel at the airport
- Decent, But Don't pay More Than $100
- Westin Atlanta Airport was okay
Perimeter Center, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- A Good Business Hotel
- Not a four star hotel
- Very average hotel
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Great hotel, very convenie…
- Good but...
- Sleek, hip and friendly
Midtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $162
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $83
- Good stay
Buckhead, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $166
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- A pleasant hotel at a reasonable price
- Good Hotel
- Pros and Cons
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Big Hotel Right in the Hea…
- Great Stay at the Hilton!!
- Why make reservations?
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $89
659 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Buckhead, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $161
- Very nice, but...........
- Did not want to leave!!!
- Beautiful property, outstanding service
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great Stay
- Good Hotel in a Great Location!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Convention Center Convenience!!!
- Very Good Hotel and Value, Good Location, Friendly Staff
- Ok, not special
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- As expected
- Oir very best first marriage anniversary stay, and ample fun
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Very Nice
- It had its good points and bad points...
- Atlanta Midtown Marriott
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Read this after you read the others
- Loved It