Knights Inn Atlanta Midtown
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Knights Inn Atlanta Midtown
Travel Blogs from Atlanta
... Siri directions was wrong again! I told Erik to turn her off before I threw it out the window...lol! Tomorrow we go see the Bears play the Falcons. I am excited because I have never seen a NFL game. Should be exciting :-) Monday we will continue our exploring of back roads in the south! Until ...
... April 4, 1965 while giving a speech out on the balcony of a Memphis hotel and died. The man who hated all blacks and was against desegregation got away but was tracked down and arrested and went to jail.
- in 1974 his mother and another man were shot and killed and 3 others wounded inside the church.
- 1986 was first recognized holiday of Martin Luther King day. Ronald Regan signs the bill.
- His wife died in 2006 and is entombed next to he ...
Up early and left Athens in the early morning sunshine.....Billie Jo our GPS took us to Atlanta via downtown which was a bit nerve wracking as we were caught in late morning rush hour. The check out program at Enterprise was very easy and we checked back into Spring Hill at The airport and then went downtown, first to Buckhead where there was a huge ...
The wake up call came way too early, I was in a deep sleep. I had Jeff bring me over a dress & pair of shoes in his suitcase for the flight home. He noticed that his empty suitcase had quickly filled up with my purchases.
The flight was showing seats in business, but over sold by 12 in coach, once again the big question was "if" I would get on the flight. The first officer's wife was also on the trip, so at least I would have company ...
... He is taking his family there in a couple of weeks. He and Lisa talked of what we and they were going to do. He of course knew what the must do's are in Peru. We are practically doing the same must see places from Lima to upper Peruvian Amazon to Cusco to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley. Gary recommended Hilton Garden Inn Millennium - great choice. I have never been in a hotel where that staff are genuinely so friendly and cheerful and helpful. What ...
Other places to stay in Atlanta
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- My stay at the Hyatt
- So bad
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel (except for the parking)
- Found a new Atlanta hotel to stay at
- So disappointed..
Peoplestown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Room, Poor Service
- Great hotel, nice rooms!
Downtown, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $132
- Overbook and bumped - The Mysterious Mr. Smith
- Limited parking but nice hotel
- Better off at a Holiday Inn!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Very convenient
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Best hotel at the airport
- Decent, But Don't pay More Than $100
- Westin Atlanta Airport was okay
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Good but...
- Sleek, hip and friendly
- Wonderful Westin...
Perimeter Center, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- A Good Business Hotel
- Not a four star hotel
- Very average hotel
Midtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $162
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Buckhead, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $166
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- A pleasant hotel at a reasonable price
- Good Hotel
- Pros and Cons
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Great Stay at the Hilton!!
- Why make reservations?
- Comfortable and competitively-priced
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $89
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Southern Belle
- Room dark/ hotel lively
- Charming, gorgeous, Georgian
Buckhead, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $161
- Very nice, but...........
- Did not want to leave!!!
- Beautiful property, outstanding service
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great Stay
- Good Hotel in a Great Location!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Convention Center Convenience!!!
- Very Good Hotel and Value, Good Location, Friendly Staff
- Ok, not special
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Oir very best first marriage anniversary stay, and ample fun
- Excellent Experience
- Nice two night stay
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Read this after you read the others
- Loved It
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Very Nice
- It had its good points and bad points...
- Atlanta Midtown Marriott