Travelodge Atlanta Six Flags
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge Atlanta Six Flags
Travel Blogs from Atlanta
Picked up the car at our friends, the Meadors. Hitting the road for Atlanta. Wow, it's been a whirlwind expedition! Feels like we've been gone for months. Can't believe how much we've seen and all the places that we've been in the last 26 days. I will certainly view so many of the places we've visited with a different set of eyes and opinions ...
... able to purchase some of White Haven's sand, and that was to make the glass for the Hubble Spacecraft. It almost feels like more of a liquid than a solid. What I would give to feel that between my toes again. Later that night, after a massive Spaghetti feast prepared by crew member and executive chef- Lloyd Peter Pan Roid, we saw sharks feeding on squid, angel fish under our boat and massive schools of jelly fish. The last day, we woke up early to do one final snorkel; on the hunt ...
I've already made about a $300 dent in my total budget and I haven't even left the United States yet. Someone explain to me why I need €155 just to enter Italy and why that has to equate to over $200 in American dollars? I have been trying to prepare myself to go broke for nearly a month now, so hey, it looks like I'll be doing a great job at that!
Traveling is the one occasion where I can really be totally calm. I always feel like with traveling, ...
... br> - King was stabbed once and lived and his house was bombed once with no casualties.
- Another time there was a bomb found on the steps of his house that never went off.
- He was arrested numerous times in his life.
- He had meetings with JFK a couple times and JFK helped his wife locate Dr. King once when he was arrested and disappeared.
- Won a Nobel peace prize in 1964 and was the youngest ever to do so.
- He was shot in the ...
... a packing list(yay!)…. activities they did and even restaurants they went to. I hope our trip turns out to be as much fun as it sounded like theirs was!! No matter what happens - good or bad, I know it will be an adventure.
The trip we've planned out this year is actually pretty similar to a trip we did the summer after my 5th grade year. On that trip, we took 2 weeks and ...
Other places to stay in Atlanta
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel (except for the parking)
- Found a new Atlanta hotel to stay at
- So disappointed..
Peoplestown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Room, Poor Service
- Great hotel, nice rooms!
Downtown, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $132
- Overbook and bumped - The Mysterious Mr. Smith
- Limited parking but nice hotel
- Better off at a Holiday Inn!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Very convenient
4736 Best Road, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Best hotel at the airport
- Decent, But Don't pay More Than $100
- Westin Atlanta Airport was okay
3391 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good but...
- Sleek, hip and friendly
- Wonderful Westin...
Perimeter Center, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- A Good Business Hotel
- Not a four star hotel
- Very average hotel
Midtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $162
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Buckhead, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $166
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- A pleasant hotel at a reasonable price
- Good Hotel
- Pros and Cons
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Great Stay at the Hilton!!
- Why make reservations?
- Comfortable and competitively-priced
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $89
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Southern Belle
- Room dark/ hotel lively
- Charming, gorgeous, Georgian
Buckhead, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $161
- Very nice, but...........
- Did not want to leave!!!
- Beautiful property, outstanding service
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great Stay
- Good Hotel in a Great Location!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Convention Center Convenience!!!
- Very Good Hotel and Value, Good Location, Friendly Staff
- Ok, not special
Hardtberg, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- Oir very best first marriage anniversary stay, and ample fun
- Excellent Experience
- Nice two night stay
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Read this after you read the others
- Loved It
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Very Nice
- It had its good points and bad points...
- Atlanta Midtown Marriott