Travelodge Atlanta Six Flags
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge Atlanta Six Flags
Travel Blogs from Atlanta
Well our day started off in sunny Florida. Then we drove some backroads of Alabama and Georgia. Awesome small towns. No cell service. It was so relaxing! We can't wait for more backroads driving :-) We are now in Atlanta. Of course our hotel in downtown with one-way street, partiers everywhere. Horse and ...
... br> - King was stabbed once and lived and his house was bombed once with no casualties.
- Another time there was a bomb found on the steps of his house that never went off.
- He was arrested numerous times in his life.
- He had meetings with JFK a couple times and JFK helped his wife locate Dr. King once when he was arrested and disappeared.
- Won a Nobel peace prize in 1964 and was the youngest ever to do so.
- He was shot in the ...
... to go in and check it out but interesting. We walked down to the Marta statkion at Peachtree and went back to the hotel...first to the airport and....... then by shuttle train to the hotel. After checking in and packing we went across the street to the Marriott for a beer and sliders. Now it's off. To bed as tomorrow it will be a really early ...
... things that Tyler likes that I had no idea he had any interest in - and he had no idea he liked them either. He really liked hiking the canyons and climbing. I loved seeing him try new things and experience new places.
Lastly, if you haven't seen these places and want to.... Go!!! Start planning right now... planning is half the fun. I started planning a year ago and got some good deals and the exact cabins and ...
... which was supposed to be a duo. We took a table, grabbed a couple of drinks, and waited for the entertainment (island time). Turns out it was a little dance troupe, about 7 girls, who danced to Christmas music. OK, but I was a little bored, the dancing was about average, nothing special. We returned to the room, where Jean watched TV, and I rolled over & went to sleep. It had been a long 18 hour day of travel ...
Other places to stay in Atlanta
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- My stay at the Hyatt
- So bad
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel (except for the parking)
- Found a new Atlanta hotel to stay at
- So disappointed..
Peoplestown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Room, Poor Service
- Great hotel, nice rooms!
Downtown, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $132
- Overbook and bumped - The Mysterious Mr. Smith
- Limited parking but nice hotel
- Better off at a Holiday Inn!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Very convenient
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Best hotel at the airport
- Decent, But Don't pay More Than $100
- Westin Atlanta Airport was okay
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Good but...
- Sleek, hip and friendly
- Wonderful Westin...
Perimeter Center, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- A Good Business Hotel
- Not a four star hotel
- Very average hotel
Midtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $162
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Buckhead, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $166
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- A pleasant hotel at a reasonable price
- Good Hotel
- Pros and Cons
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Great Stay at the Hilton!!
- Why make reservations?
- Comfortable and competitively-priced
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $89
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Southern Belle
- Room dark/ hotel lively
- Charming, gorgeous, Georgian
Buckhead, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $161
- Very nice, but...........
- Did not want to leave!!!
- Beautiful property, outstanding service
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great Stay
- Good Hotel in a Great Location!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Convention Center Convenience!!!
- Very Good Hotel and Value, Good Location, Friendly Staff
- Ok, not special
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Oir very best first marriage anniversary stay, and ample fun
- Excellent Experience
- Nice two night stay
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Read this after you read the others
- Loved It
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Very Nice
- It had its good points and bad points...
- Atlanta Midtown Marriott