Hotel Dante Alighieri
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dante Alighieri Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
... adorn the sides of the bridge. The bridge is flanked by dozens of street artists selling paintings and photos, and doing while-you-wait caricatures and some very lifelike drawings of passers-by;
- Prague Castle: perched on a hill overlooking the city, the castle, which was founded in the 9th century, has been almost continually developed over the last 1100 years. Originally the residence of Czech rulers, it has been the seat of the Republic's President since 1918. Within ...
(Alice Daly) Prague is a wonder city of highly embellished baroque and art nouveau architecture. For precisely that reason, a visit to the deconstructivist "Dancing House", aka the " Fred and Ginger Building", was a special alternative moment. Built in 1996 as a collaborative effort between Croatian-Czech architect Vlado Milanic and Frank Gehry, it occupies a prominent vantage point on a corner ...
In the morning I took a tour of the city then went to the castle and took a boat tour. After that I wandered the city and bought some new boots and had a nice lunch. The city is very beautiful and there is something to see at every corner. The streets are winding and there are small lanes and alleys and it is very confusing, not everything is clearly marked and the maps are hard to read as they are in chek. As a result it took me about an hour to find my hotel which ...
... way: I loved staying with ‘insiders‘ who could give you a bit more insight to the city and culture, much more than staying in a hostel.
- NZ is viewed as a ‘far away paradise‘. When you mention you’re from NZ, people’s eyes light up and they share their hope to one day visit - but it is so far away, and so ...
... a backdrop of a theatre or something. We found out later on our tour that the President was meeting with some artists and they asked him why they haven't lit up the city, because it's so beautiful. This was right after they became the Czech Republic, so it's not like they had the money to do something like that. Later the artists sent £35,000 to find e lighting of the castle. We can now all thank The Rolling Stones for the lights in ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!