Astro Hotel Singapore
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAstro Hotel Singapore
this was very nice place to stay, near with the downtown and have good service to us as their guest
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Astro Hotel Singapore
Travel Blogs from Singapore
... while traveling with my daughter just doesn't work well with the responsible plans. So, thus, here we are in Singapore instead, and this aquarium will be the best we can do for now in terms of seeing the sea life. We also went to the Trick Eye museum, which was quite bizarre. It's described as an art gallery of 3 dimensional images and optical illusions. In my description, it's a bunch of silly art images for people to pose ...
... rides. A list of the best rides:
- Cylon vs Humans; two rollercoasters, very fast with lots of twists and sudden drops. They were a lot of fun, but the lines took forever, an hour long wait.
- Revenge of the Mummy; A scary ride, kind of a mixture between Indiana Jones and Space mountain. You drove around in a jeep, and it was pretty scary, with things jumping out at you.
- Crate Adventure Riverboat ...
... the sand and sits completely still until an unsuspecting fish comes by, at which point it lunges with razor-sharp teeth, swallows the fish whole and drags it under the sand to digest it. I will be having nightmares for months. Once we got our muck diving fix we headed into Sulawesi's Tangkoko national park to see tarsiers, birds and macaques. Tarsiers are adorable little monkeys with massive eyes that come out to hunt insects at ...
... by walking to 'Gloria's' (the hippo from Madagascar). We each had a chicken wrap (the wrap was green?!) and fries, with a large cool drink to share, which was surprisingly good, just missing mayonnaise, a slice of plastic cheese and maybe some pineapple. We were very happy to have food vouchers, everything in the place came with price tags that were enough to make anyones heart skip a beat.
We finished our meal and went back to the land of Far Far Away, there was ...
... worn and dirty backpacks, clothes that needed to be washed because we wore the same few items we brought all the time and hair that hadn't been washed in a few days at least (this was when Dan had hair.) I think we had one pair of jeans each. Certainly nothing dressy. I had some tie dyes, some underwear a swim suit, socks, flip flops and hiking boots. these were the basics. Oh yea, shorts were pretty much it for pants-wear....Southeast Asia ...
Other places to stay in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Buidling work on city side
Central Region, Kamloops | 3 star hotelfrom $330
Downtown Core, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Will stay again ...
- Excellent hotel and spa
- Highly recommended
Singapore River, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Great Hotel, Great Location.
- Great Family Hotel !!
- Merchant Court - BEST hotel in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $251
- Good business hotel
- COZY CORNER
- Great Stopover Break
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $280
- Not as fantastic as expected
- Unsurpassed Service - These Rave Reviews are Earned
- Shangri-La - SUPERB
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $220
- Let's set the record straight
- Luxury but no atmosphere
- Great location, great hotel
East Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $222
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Good hotel, good location, great japanese restaurant
- One of the best stays in Singapore
- Best value in Singapore!
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Loved this hotel very good location
- Loved the Holiday Inn, Singapore
- Fabulous location
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Value
Orchard Road, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Good... but not memorable.
- Good Location but noisy
- Good 5 star hotel - Grand Tower Deluxe Rooms
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $351
- Wonderful Service!
- RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
- A Rave!
Downtown Core, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Outdated hotel
- Going Downhill - quickly
- Had a great experience for 3 months
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great Location
- Tea please
- Good Hotel
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Cosy Hotel with good location
- Good Value
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $221
- Long time ago - but it was good then
- Hilton Singapore still in the 1970s
- Decent hotel
Rochor, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Good location but rooms very dirty
- Great location, iffy hotel
- Better than Expected
Tanglin, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Average Hotel
- Nothing Great
- Time for a change
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- Great hotel
- Definitely my favourite in Singapore
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $275
- Can do better
- A smashing time!!!
- Trendy and chic suitable for the business traveller
Kallang, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Did not like it very much!
- Lousy Experience
Central Region, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $178
- Generally good
- Great Hotel
- Excellent hotel in great location !!
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $227
- Will be excellent when refubishment is complete
- Loss of faith
Orchard Road, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great Travel Breaker
- Overpriced and a rip-off
- Excellent Hotel and Great value for money.