Aston Samarinda Hotel and Convention Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Samarinda
... anniversary of the city" on the beach with dances and loads of people. OMG we could hardly move and felt like stars as everyone wanted our picture taken with them. You have to know we were the only white people there. There were a lot of dances, music and at some point they put a ship to sea. It was very interesting and awfully crowded. We stopped counting the motorbikes!!! It was a really ...
We took the boat to the mainland and then continued with the car to Maluang where another driver picked us up to get to Tanjung Selor so we can catch the boat to Tarakan. Serge was very helpful and arranged for the car and a guide in Tarakan who will help us buy our ferry tickets to Tawau for the 23 December. Where we will continue in the evening to Kota Kinabalu, spend the night and then travel to Mulu on 24 December ...
... have purchase the whole fleet. Negotiations went on for some time with no English on their side and limited Indonesian on mine, finally we agreed a price of $100 Aus for me and the bike for the two hour trip in bigger boat that actually looked like it might make it. Still an outrageous price but what the heck there is no other way to get there, and I did not fancy a return trip south and east for some 1500 km to the only other border crossing with Malaysia. Now started ...
... to get a Taxi, and it takes about 2 mins.
2. Be patient to order menu in Kenari Crabs Restaurant, because they serve longer than our expectation.
3. Summer is a better time to visit Derawan Island.
Travel Expense :
1. Sarang Semut : IDR 10.000
2. Snack + Candy : IDR 12.000
3. Taxi (Tengkayu 1 - Kenari Crabs Restaurant) : IDR 25.000
... themselves e.g. when visitor take their photo indirectly. They will come and ask some money. I didnt get any picture when I was there.
Travel Expenses :
1. Angkot (Office - Karang Anyar) : IDR 3.000
2. Angkot (Karang Anyar - Batu Ampar Bus Terminal) : IDR 3.000
3. Bus Ticket (Non AC) Balikpapan - Samarinda : IDR 21.000