Ashdale House Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ashdale House Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... to travel 1000's of miles away to a really unfamiliar place for 10 nights!
At the same time I'm really excited because I'll get to spend time with everyone on my course and build some really great friendships. I'll also get to meet loads of new people from a range of different backgrounds, including some Canadian students from Toronto's Ryerson University! I'll be taking my passion of helping those who are the most oppressed in society to a totally beautiful and interesting ...
... told about it by a lovely lady who is a member of the Church. She was particularly pleased to speak to us about it and insisted that we sign their visitors book. It is truly a picturesque town, typical of so many in England.
Feeling refreshed, we set our sights on Birmingham. Our ever trusty GPS system (aka Bella) delivered us to the city easily enough - it is, after all, a very big city. However, ...
... Healthier Weight. In any event he will come for the last two weeks of this four week adventure - the best bit! So, from Brum to Barca with croc airlines. Am sitting in a state of ambivalence thinking of Simon Armitage's poem Thank you for Waiting - "At this moment in time we'd like to invite First Class passengers only to board the ...
What a lot of excitement since the last entry! Here are some of the things we have been up to!
- The Roald Dahl museum in Great Missenden with Auntie Rachey (Alice will fill you in on the details below)
- The train ride North to Birmingham was a bit of a drama because of an accident on the line - this meant our train was canceled so Rachey zoomed us up to Milton Keynes to catch it there - what a star! We were less than an hour late arriving - it could have ...
... were finger print free. This is when Leandra left me because no matter how many times she folded the serviettes I would wince and quickly redo them when her back was turned. Leandra didn't come back into the room until she knew that I had fully shed my insane alter ego. Helped get some food prep out of the way and decided to call it a day, all of this productivity was making me exhausted! ;) We all woke really late today and scrambled around to get everything ready. Cooking ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
2 Bridge St, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
1270 Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Well, it's OK
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
St. Chads Queensway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $164
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243-247 Hagley Road, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $101