Ashdale House Hotel
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... went into town where the streets run every which way so we had to remember which corner we turned.......we also went into the famous Worcester Cathederal which is beautiful inside and huge.......after visiting there we wound our way back to Banbury via the m42 /m40 and that was a very foggy trip ...
Čeprav so se organizatorji sestanka izredno potrudili z organizacijo, Coventry, industrijsko mesto, ovito v današnjo gosto meglo, ne daje ravno najlepšega vtisa. Mraz pripomore k temu, da nisva nič kaj navdušeni.
Bolj očem prijazno postane proti večeru, ko mesto razsvetlijo novoletne lučke in skrijejo nič kaj lepe opečnate stavbe. Sprehod po ulicah daje vtis, da so Britanci v manjšini, saj ...
... for a while and wondered what happened if Santas reindeer went sick before the big night, would there be enough to get Santa around to deliver presents.
We had another mooch of the stalls before heading back for a reindeer burger and then a banana coated in chocolate on a stick, which was lovely and tasty, before heading home, it took about an hour and a half to get home after a very nice day out.
... we got there the friendly staff organised us a taxi and within minutes we were on our way. Our taxi driver met us at the door, his name was Gary, a local his whole life and former local bouncer. He told us about other famous Ausies that have graced the shores of Brighton, Cate Blanchett even owning a home here at one point. His crown jewel of stories was when he advised us all about the infamous Nick Cave and his antics with a Brighton Speed camera and the fact he ...
Today we went to Stratford and it was a damp cool day.......when we arrived we thought it was a ghost town as there were not many people around unlike when we visited in the summer time last year.........we looked around the various shops and had a lovely morning tea as you will see by the pics........after that we went home and at 7pm we went to the village green in Aynho and saw the lighting of the xmas ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Ashdale House Hotel Birmingham
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $54
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $66
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $59
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $57
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $48
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $71
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $73
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!