Ashdale House Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ashdale House Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
My first day here in Western Australia. It had a slow start, having a late breakfast with Diane, and then chilling out and chatting!!!!!. Eventually we drove to town to Woolworths for grocery shopping and various other things. Very hot but with a lovely breeze. Again had a late lunch and then a snooze to catch up with just a bit of jet lag. ...
... Have been here before but how it has changed. Lovely flight here. Wonderful food and a lovely cozy seat/bed. Can't wait to see what the next plane is like. Much larger apparently with more facilities. Wow. I will never want to fly again after this experience in Business class lol. Have met a lovely Syrian couple with a year old ...
Day 82 - 102 homeward bound! First Christmas home for us in 7-8 years so very excited as were our families. We surprised my home for her 60th which was fab, spent time with Si's family, my family , caught up with friends, Si went to Brighton, we caught up with friends in london, all in all very busy!! ...
This afternoon I went to the Birmingham Christmas markets with Angus, Becka, Suzannah and Alistair. On arrival we got a cup of mulled wine and a German sausage. This German sausage was 1/2 a metre long and it was delicious! With warm food in our tums we ventured off around the markets. There were so many stalls selling cool stuff. The others got a couple of presents, but I'd already done my ...
Two days ago:
I heard the sound of drums beating and horns blaring...was it the rag and bone man doing a late night round? It didn't sound very harmonious to my untrained ear and certainly not the Sally Army or the Brighouse & Rastrick Brass Band.
Was that the sound of firecrackers? Yes, and a magnificent firework display from a garden a few doors up.
10.00 am and it's coffee time...drums and horns are sounding again except this time the ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!