Ashdale House Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ashdale House Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
And so after a long flight - 12+ hours - we arrived in Paris, grabbed a quick drink and then on to Birmingham. Unfortunately, Pat's suitcase decided to stop off in Paris but will hopefully be delivered tomorrow! Back to a sunny UK, with a temperature not much cooler than Hanoi yesterday, where the blossom is in full swing. Lots of memories of a lovely holiday. ...
... our way and arrived without too much delay to check in. Luggage was booked straight through - hopefully we would see it again in HCMC.
A short flight to Paris before we boarded Air France plane for the long flight to Vietnam. We dozed a bit, read a bit and watched films a bit to while away the time. Somewhere along the way we lost 7hrs in time difference and most of Thursday. And so we arrived - not sure if it was Thursday or Friday - ready to start our adventures. ...
... of Scotland ; Broad Street limits the quarter in the south eastern side.
You can spend your afternoon here jumping from a lounge bar with large windows on the canals to a Cafes immersed in a placid crowd. Most of the restaurants and bars offer quiet atmosphere and enjoyable relax. The canals can get busy for floating hotels, floating restaurants, boats which carry you to discovery the ...
... didn't hurt, so I guess they only object to hills.
... and looked fantastic. There was also a lady behind a perspex wall making 'bespoke chocolate shoes’ which were cool.
The last thing we did was walk through 'Advertising Avenue’ which was a little street with lots of their old and new advertising. I remembered some of their old ads. After that we exited through the shop and had fun buying way too much chocolate but I’ll make sure we take lots home to give away and ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!