Art Panorama Hotel Roma
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Art Panorama Hotel Roma Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... have seen. Now, give me a Monet and I’m there!!!
After the chapel we made our way through the rooms that headed us towards the exit, so we probably only saw about a quarter of the museums but we felt it was enough. We can only handle so much culture in one session. It was well past lunchtime anyway and for sure there was an Italian restaurant beckoning us.
After yet more pasta we made our way to St Peters Basilica and simply could not believe the length of ...
Hello Everyone- Today we woke up in our apartment and had a big breakfast before setting off for a big day walking around Rome. We had decided to follow one of the self guided walking tours that they have on the Rome city website. We started by heading into town on the right bus. However on the way the bus broke down and we all had to get off early. Never mind as subway ninjas we just jumped on the subway and got to our starting point another way. The ...
... to be drained so that the ships could be restored and housed in the museum, the retreating German troops maliciously set them on fire in 1944. Of course this could be disputed. Anyway there is little of the original timber left but the scale models and metal hardware remain. These ships were 70 m by 24 m.with flat decks to allow for mosaic floors etc. the sailors rowed one and towed the other. Amazing, and such a pretty lake. We returned the car by 1800 and are now resting ...
... New York, HBO's Rome, The Life Aquatic and Dino De Laurentiis' Decameron, to such cinema classics as Ben-Hur, Cleopatra, and the films of Federico Fellini.
Founded in 1937 by Benito Mussolini, the studios were bombed by the ...
... it's very easy to get around. So so so much to see. We've ditched the on off bus and progressed to the local bus. The new outfit combo almost got me rejected from the Vatican, Bacilica, Pope house thingy but if you act dum all is ok. I just kept walking as he made gesture about shoulders or something. I respect religion but that's over the top. No lines and straight In We went. As we walked out a huge thunder storm hit and I reckon that's ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82