Art Panorama Hotel Roma
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... and any animal the Romans could find! Tigers, Lions, Crocodiles... You name it. The colosseum could fit an audience of 50,000 people and only men were allowed to witness the battles.
After a very very long day we caught the metro back to Camping Roma - our accommodation for the next 2 nights. Also owned by plus hostels - it is fantastic and FULL of backpackers! Straight to bed then up for an early morning tomorrow!
Today - a tour ...
· Italian for Pope is Papa, so he is referred to as "Papa Francesco" or "Papa Francis" here. · on Sundays at noon he does the blessing over the crowd in St. Peter's Square from his apartment window. · we innocently headed out this morning to see the Pope and then do some other sightseeing. We battled the 200,000+ other people to get to St. Peter's Square, and we saw and heard him. We both say it was an amazing experience. He appeared for 15 min, and prayed ...
... thru here we leave the Veneto district and enter Tuscany. Beautiful country in the Tuscan Appinies. Lots of castles and monastries perched on hillsides. Also start to see the first olive plantations. Then they are everywhere, some of them on really steep ground. lots of small holdings with a few trees and brown houses. As we coDay 9 Rather cloudy morning, slow start to the day as breakfast wasn't ready on time so a bit of a scramble to get on the bus to leave. A very average ...
One of the few things I really enjoyed in Rome was trekking through St Angelos Castle.
It was an impressive example of what a 2000 year old castle was like. . .
The Mausoleum of Hadrian, usually known as the Castel Sant'Angelo (English: Castle of ...
... the next 2 days. This was get to the Vatican, do a
walk around Rome, have dinner in Rome and then head to the campsite.
Next morning, get a train into town, then have a day free to explore
the city before a whiteboard party at night. But things don't always
go to plan.
We got to Rome, it was very hot when we got
off the coach, near the walls of the Vatican. We walked around the
walls to the entrance, where we were to wait for our guide. When we
got there ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Art Panorama Hotel Roma Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72