Art Panorama Hotel Roma
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... Brazil and the Christ the Redeemer and into Central America achieving Rachael’s 6th Continent.
In Mexico we visited the 6th Wonder, Chichen Itza. This one wasn’t that fantastic and far short of the magnificence of the Pyramids of Giza. Still it was a tick in the box. A few items left...
... shoulder crowds scrambling into taxis and buses. People are pushing brochures and hats in your face and its quite a concern just to keep us together so we push our way through and up to the top deck of the chosen bus and watch this madness from up high as we pull away from the station and head off in the direction of the Colleseum.
The bus affords us a good view into the forum and the slow traffic plenty of time to see. At the Colleseum the Hawkers are back ...
... roofs artwork with out killing your neck. Michelangelo has put much detail to each of the paintings, the longer you stare the more details you discover.Eventually leaving the Vatican, we walked up past St Peter's one last time before heading back in to finding the Spanish steps to which we both collapsed onto, enjoying being off our feet! Back up and moving we made a wish in the flashy Trevi fountain before ...
... a Mazzerati (seen rarely in Southern Italy) is given wide berth as well as ohh'd and ahh'd a lot. It is funny though that my favorite saying when we're driving together, and I admit Brett's far more aggressive than I, is when the car does some miraculous maneuver or fits in a very small, tight parking spot...Brett always says " the power of the Lancia Y!" Haha Blinkers: Nothing points you out as an American like the use of your car blinkers to signal a ...
... they went in search of the perfect handbag. Tim only survived this hectic pace because of the frequency of the bag shops. Everyone know that the English translation of Firenze is handbag. Helen, Lorraine and party criss-crossed Florence comparing prices, styles and colors of leather.
We are having a quiet day in Rome polishing our chop sticks in preparation for rice to become our new staple.
TripAdvisor Reviews Art Panorama Hotel Roma Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82