Art Panorama Hotel Roma
TripAdvisor Reviews Art Panorama Hotel Roma Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... back home and stopped to eat at an outdoor restaurant. Tess started negotiating with one of the vendors for some toys and whistles. He doesn't expect her to drive such a hard bargain. She ends up with both hands full and a smile on her face.
We zig zag through the streets exploring piazzas and lanes we hadn't ventured down before. We stumble across an 'old style' barber shop - it had the right vibe.Clint and Dan take their seats in the very ...
... miles I felt as though we had always been together. I am not sure how to describe it. It is just something "su la cuore" (in the heart). We parted with lots of hugs and Sabina requesting we return for Emanuele's communion in 2 years. Who knows?! Dina finally showed up after having a farewell breakfast with her school mates. She popped out of the taxi in her floppy hat and sunglasses looking like she ...
... Coliseum. This was another real treat for me. I have always wondered what it would be like to see the Coliseum in person and now I know. First of all, it is absolutely massive. It towers above the surrounding area and stands as an ever vigilant tribute to the ancient Romans.
There are several facts that I learned about the Coliseum and that I will share with you today. First, the building of the Coliseum was only made possible by the money and spoils that the Romans had ...
... games area, shops etc.Friday, Anzac Day in Aust. we woke ...
... the metro back to the Spanish steps and get some maccas. Once we finished eating, we went back to our hotel room and we crash for about 4 hours. We wake up at about 9.30pm and we're all hungry. We freshen up and head out to get some dinner. We walk to the Hard Rock Cafe which is up the road from our hotel. We get there and they tell us that it'll be about a 45 minute wait. We decide that we don't want to wait and we ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82