Arosa Inn at JFK
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Jamaica
Planning a vacation we will remember forever is my husband's specialty. We're in store for an incredible two weeks. To kick things off with a bang, Rob procured a stretch limo for our trip to the airport. Even Justin had to smile at the lights flashing around the cabin, the entertainment system, and the cocktails at our fingertips. Heaven knows we needed it after all that packing. Good grief! Four huge bags, a mid-size ...
... s apartment we would be staying in. There was no answer to start off with so we wandered with all our gear to see if we could find an Internet connection somewhere. We couldn't find a cafe but instead ended up bring helped by a stranger on the street and randomly used the wifi of a guy who runs an art gallery specializing in rugs!
We soon met up with Tara who was great in welcoming us into her home and giving a few local tips on what to do in NY. ...
Mornin. Arrived ok and just about to get the bike. Internet slow (but not as slow as me) and it is raining...........no it is ....ing down !
The butterflies in my stomach had been devoured by giant condors and I really wanted to get going but also Just to stay in bed. Got the hotel coach to the Customs office in building 77 which, obviously, is not between 76 & 78 but at the end of a long road. They had not dealt with a motorcycle before but after plenty head scratching ...
Overall thoughts on Route 66
1. Don't pack loads of clothes, we have only worn half of what we brought (as you can probably see from my photos!)
2. Bring a set of maps that give you turn by turn instructions for Route 66. We highly recommend the "Here It Is" set - they look very over facing when you first get them and won't make any sense at all, but when you are here, they are spot on. Route 66 isn't always signposted and it ...
I arrived in NY around 10:15, earlier than expected. My flight from Atlanta was nice. The plane was pretty empty and I had a whole row to myself. After getting off the plane at JFK Airport in NY I followed the crowded towards baggage claim. I knew I didn't have baggage to collect because I was on a connecting flight, but I knew I was in the wrong terminal as well. I walked that same terminal at least 3 times looking for my new gate, with no success I decided ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Arosa Inn at JFK Jamaica
Other places to stay in Jamaica
144-02 135th Avenue, Jamaica | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Don't expect anything great!
- Very slow service.
- What a smell !
135-30 140th Street, Jamaica | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Thank God I Didn't Pay!
- Average 3 star hotel in residential area
- Average Airport Hotel
144-10 135th Avenue, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $162
148-18 134th Street, Jamaica | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- Clean, New, Quiet, Better than Expected for a N.Y. Hotel
- Pleasent Surprise
- As good as you'll ever get from an airport hotel
132-26 South Conduit Avenue, Jamaica | 3 star hotelfrom $200
145-11 North Conduit Avenue, Jamaica | 3 star hotelfrom $228
153-70 South Conduit Avenue, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $150
- Don't bother if you expect to get any sleep!
- Overpromises and underdelivers
- Good place to stay for a night
156-08 Rockaway Blvd, Jamaica | 3 star hotelfrom $184
- Fairfield Inn - A Pleasant Surprise
- Nice hotel to stay in
- Best Hotel at JFK
14425 153rd Lane, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Cheap hotel - free shuttle good, not brilliant otherwise
- No complaints from me
- There are better deals out there.
151-20 Baisley Boulevard, Jamaica | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Quests or Airline crews?
- Never stay here...
- Honeymoon night
153-95 Rockaway Boulevard, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $93
138-05 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $110
164-40 Hillside Ave, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $127
8707 Van Wyck Expressway Briarwood, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $126
144-36, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $130
144-26 153rd Court, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $130
- Suited my needs for stop over in new york
- Okay for a one-night stay to catch an early flight
- Great overnight stay
154 10 South Conduit Avenue, Jamaica | 1 star hotelfrom $99
177-08 Liberty Ave, Jamaica | 2 star hotelfrom $120