Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Arosa Hotel from our 7 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Munich
... but they were closing up on us. As awesome as the collection is, the layout is confusing and not well planned for seeing it all in one visit (filled with backtracking and searching).
A man at the information desk of the museum gave us very thorough directions to the English Garden. We took the tram (like a bus since its on the road, but on tracks and connected to the electric rails above so it has a much smoother ride). The ...
... sollte mich eigentlich vom Flughafen abholen.. Mal schaun' ob's klappt...
Zum Abschied gabs am Sonntag noch 'ne kleine Familienfeier und gestern Abend die volle Dröhnung bayerische Kultur im Biergarten.. Danke an alle die da waren :)
Bis zum ersten richtigen Eintrag, dann schon aus Delhi...
... your mountain boots!
So now that we are all packed and ready only one more thing to do... Follow everyday the weather forecast!
No point embarking in such adventure if you can't embrace the view at the summit (and accessory risk your life...) so Pop pickers cross your fingers tight for us... WE NEED SUNSHINE and a CLEAR BLUE SKY to Rock&Roll!
Sleep tight only a few more days to go. BINGO!
... was about time for our late afternoon coffee O.C.D. ritual. We stopped at a small cafe that seemed crowded with German speakers so we sat down for a macchiato. After coffee, we continued exploring and soon we found Hofbräuhaus, the city's famed beer garden. We decided to have lunch there the following day and stopped to do some shopping for beer steins, seriously over priced if a bit creepy hummels and the usual tourist ****. By ...
... his big rallies. Definitely impressive. the Alte was predominately traditional paintings, and it was overshadowed massively by the Hermitage. I really liked the Neue, which had a bunch of beautiful paintings by the French impressionists. I took a bunch of pictures... they're on the bottom of the blog. The Moderne and other museum were pretty interesting-- took a bunch of pictures there as well but for different reasons. The Neue's art was ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Arosa Hotel Munich
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $337
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotel$529 average
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $60
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $240
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $99
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $82
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $84
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $78
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $88
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $83
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $81