Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
... outside the sleepy spa town Druskininkai, millionaire / snail salesman / ignobel peace prize winner Viliumas Malinauskas has founded this amazing Soviet art collection / zoo / play ground in his own back yard. Legend has it, he just likes them for their artistic value.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
New piece of info:
L'expression 'avoir du pain sur la planch' signifie la situation quand le personne a beaucoup de choses a faire (trop beaucoup de traveaux, de devoir a rendre).
L'origine: Au 19e siecle le tribunal distribuait les rations du pain aux accuses. Mais pour s'acquitter ils devraient faire des longues peines be travaux. Intéressante, est-ce vrai?
Here's the condensed plan of my trip:
1) Get into the national taekwondo team and win the EU Championship (Minsk, april 2014).
a) bring back my sportive form (stamina & speed & agility):
- every-day trainings (starting from 1,5-2 hours a day) during the remained 10 days of the holliday. (since 2 september, i'll be back in my favourite gym in Minsk training with the team, урааа:)
... is exacly the same you'd get to the question: Will i become a champion? If you don't see yourself living that way you won't reach your target. As simple as that.
Putting aside the phylosophic part of the issue, I'd like to share some ideas.
- The first one is the structure of the stories i'll be posting later on. It's called "The tree. The blade. The rime frost". That idea i took from the russian detective story I'm reading right now (one ...
I hope very much that in future i'll be able to start a REAL travel blog, with destinations and loads of excitement on pages from visiting new places.
Before posting my first note, i'd like to make clear a few points.
1) Why do i write in english?
- I'm belorusian by nationality and live in Belarus. Here, we have some problems indicating our native language. Much simplier situation's with official languages: there two of them in Belarus ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aqua Meduna Druskininkai
Other places to stay in Druskininkai
Vilnius aleja 7, Druskininkai | 4 star hotelfrom $84
3 Vilniaus aleja, Druskininkai | Hotelfrom $64
SV Jokubo G. 22, Druskininkai | 4 star hotelfrom $87
V. Kudirkos str. 45, Druskininkai | 4 star hotelfrom $122
Kosciuskos 3, Druskininkai | Hotelfrom $66
Kurorto 4, Druskininkai | 3 star hotelfrom $93
Vytauto gatve 43, Druskininkai | Hotelfrom $68
Maironio 3, Druskininkai | Hotelfrom $61
Laisves sq. 21, Druskininkai | Hotelfrom $40
Vilniaus Ave 2A, Druskininkai | Hotelfrom $75