Hebergement Touristique Le Pol
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Des baleines du Saint Laurent aux élans de la forêt boréale, la magie du au Québec opère de tout son charme ! Quant aux Canadiens, anglophones ou francophones, ils restent toujours aussi chaleureux. Une chose est sûre... Un voyage au Canada ne laisse pas indifférent.
C'est le programme accrocheur qui m’attend durant ce voyage au Québec, toujours avec l’organisation Allibert, spécialiste du trekking, ...
... knowledge they gave us to maximise our Toronto experience. As we boarded the Greyhound bus at 09:30 we knew we had a long day of travel ahead. Stopping just once, we arrived in Ottawa at 14:30 where we changed buses for the final leg of our journey to Montreal. Departing on time at 15:00 saw us arrive at approximately 17:30. The journey was rather boring as we drove past hundreds of kilometres of snow covered paddocks. On arrival ...
... was a nice change of scenery from down town Montreal and china town, there was beautiful architecture and we walked on mostly cobblestone instead of pavement. We walked around Old Montreal for a while, there was horse drawn carriages but we were too stingy to pay for a ride. While in Old Montreal we walked down this one street which had a bunch of small ...
... es chliises Gratis Open Air wo mer am obe aue xi send.
In Montreal geds e chliine "Huusbärg". Parc du Mont Royal heisst de. dete semmer ufeglofe, respektiv ufe stäge glofe :-) ond hend e super Secht öber ganz Montreal gnosse.
En rechtigi Tratition in Montreal esch Putine. Es esch fascht Pflecht, das do zprobiere. das esch es grecht met Pommes, Chäs ond Brotesoos, So komisch wie das tönt, so gsehts au ...
... when the chocolates I selected came to nearly double the price I expected to pay, but as they’re a gift I didn’t want to baulk too much.
We’d bought tickets to the Fantasia Film Festival, Montreal’s film festival, but on hearing that the opening film was sold-out we’d paid for tickets to see a Danish film, however, upon arriving at the venue the girls managed to decipher that there were indeed ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!