Hebergement Touristique Le Pol
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... Francofolies de Montreal@Place des Festivals
- Catherine Durand avec Marc Papillon-Ferland ( aka le talentueux multi-instrumentiste ) --> Les Murs Blancs
- Monica Freire
- Andreanne A. Malette et Francois Lachance
- Josianne Paradis
Festival 2: Festival Folk sur Le Canal
- Sarah MacDougall (really love her husky sexy voice)
- " Sarah ...
... the knowledge received from Azamat Ushanov valuable. The writer teaches stuff he applied and successful outcomes. Therein lies the cost of these suggestions since they are fundamentally different from reasoning theorists. In presenting information Azamat Ushanov served in simple language that is certainly understood not only a select number of advanced computer geeks and everybody. What do you teach it «7 day plan sales "? It's a practical guide that ...
A Mindful Journey To India:Punjab & Rajasthan
November 2 - 19 2013
This is my third trip to India. In 2008 I stopped in Agra for three days and exalted in the surreal beauty of The Taj Mahal. In March of 2011 I took my first Mindful Journey with Wayne Walder and Beverly Carr to the Southern Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Flight arrived in New Delhi at 2:15 Monday am, beyond exhausted! After 18 hours of flying time, and ...
... for food on the grass. There was a couple feeding the racoons despite signs requesting people not to feed the animals, so there were one or two bigger racoons coming up close to the park benches. One racoon actually stood on its hind legs and reached up to her hands to inspect it for food. In this incident he only found an Iphone so he scurried off quite quickly after he made this realisation. Time was getting away from us and we needed to go to ensure we were still able to ...
... day I remember the angered policeman, giving me hell for my infraction and for the fact that I am riding around 'his' country without speaking and understanding the language. All this via a translator, my passenger at the time. I shall have no such help today. Getting into the core of Montreal was certainly easier than in Ottawa. I simply believe that the signage on the arteries was way better and easier to follow. Another thing that jumped out at me as I was finding my way ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!