Hebergement Touristique Le Pol
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... Europe and they would sing this song to keep time to their canoe as they paddled
The plains of Abhraham in Québec City where New France seized being New France but rather British North America.
There is the figure of the first nations Saint from the Mohawk village of Khanawaki in Montreal as well as the lives of the First Nations in Canada
From there we ...
... for four centuries beginning in 1705. Across the street we watched the filming of X-Men: Days of Future Past outside the City Hall. We saw The Beast with a blue painted face played by Nicholas Hoult. We heard action and extras dressed in muted clothing ran past three old cars in the street. There were guards around trying to keep people moving away from the filming and instructing photos were not allowed.
My favourite park to cross country ski is de Maisonneuve Park, near the Montreal Botanical Gardens and the Olympic Stadium. As a teenager and pre universities I would spend hours and hours every weekend cross country skiing in this park. It has hills, flat areas, little forests.
Once I was done, I crossed the street and went for a long swim at the Olympic Pool and then the sauna..... heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 24 2012
... to you all, is that I'm a little hesitant to put it out there anymore. I've paralyzed myself with my belief that my writer friends and acquaintances don't like or appreciate my writing, and I've made the creativity-crushing error of caring. The overly-self-important part of me imagines them sitting around trendy cafes laughing about what a hack I am.
And maybe they'd be right. Truth is, ...
... is ind the midst of a student crisis where students have been protesting the raise in tuition fees and inequalities the need for a new definition for entrepreneurship has never been more urgent.
Here is also a short Video Interview of my sister Maya and this is how she defines an entrepreneur.
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!