Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Apollo from Hotelsclick.com.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... a Broadway stage show. You can only choose tickets which are available, and basically this service fills up the gaps in theatres. There is no guarantee there will be a show available that you're after either. Approaching the booth, we turned to each other and really hoped the massive snaking lines was not for the booth! But it was. It would have taken hours to get to purchase tickets, so instead we decided to pay full price and get some tickets to "Wicked", which we bought heading up ...
... our artistic spirits we completed a pit stop at the good old trustworthy MET. We were not disappointed even the sugary snacks were as divine as the artwork.
We found the promised land at FAO Schwartz . . . I'm not talking about the big piano made famous by Tom Hanks in BIG . . . I'm talking about the WHAT NOT WORKSHOP where you can make your very own custom MUPPET!!!!
fs#1 and I were both devastated ...
... durch den central Park bis zur 79th. dort weiter hoch die 5th Avenue bis zum Guggenheim Museum. Danach wieder runter die 5th Avenue bis zur 49th vor bis zum brodway und diesen runter gelaufen bis zu 42th. Weiter zum crysler Building und die 3rd Avenue runter bis zur 34th und vor bis zum Empire State Building. Wieder zurück bis zur 2nd Avenue und hoch bis zur 49th und dann zum ...
... that I'm leaving tomorrow. He asks where I'm from and I said proudly "Australia" with a big smile. He comments that I don't have much of an accent and I'm slightly offended... I pull out my most impressive ocker accent and deliver my best "G'day mate, lovely shop you've got 'ere". He cracks up and I giggle. We chat together about NYC and I say that I'm totally over it and ready for the next place! He agrees it's a great place to visit but not so much to live. I explain ...
Read the information brochure of the Movie University you are using admission at and even better if you already know people who have taken such course. It would be possible for you to resolve in time schedules.
Finding out at an on-line movie university to get a doing work knowledge of filmmaking that leads to a vocation in the film sector is a actual alternative today. The right on-line ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $238
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $305
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $227
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $146
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!