No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... It was very strange waking up on Christmas day in a hostel with people I had known for less than 48 hours and not a family member in sight. Strange but not bad. Just different. I was just glad that I was lucky enough to have some awesome dorm buddies. The elusive Fernando even put in an appearance that morning. He was our 6th down mate who I had never met as I'm fairly sure he was ripping up New York until the early hours. Good for him! But then he left. So I had a free bunk ...
... that a month, having crammed so much in but home is were the heart is and in a few hours I'd be Linda, Katie and Dandy Lyons.
The Virgin Atlantic flight VA4 left the runway shortly before 7 o'clock local time with me, squashed into my economy seat. I struggled to eat my chicken casserole without elbowing the ladies either side but managed to down the large scotch and ice without any difficult. I closed my eyes and soon drifted away onto the astral ...
... get any deals. They aren’t on TKTS. I’ve seen the movie about 4 times and love the music. (Thanks Debrah Schwartz!) It’s back on Broadway after a several year hiatus and it just won a couple of Tony’s.
We didn’t get any deals, but we got good seats for the matinee and loved it. Right outside the theater on 5th avenue, there was the annual Brasil Day festival. The streets were packed with Brazilians. Unfortunately, the ...
... car to Roosevelt Island. This small island is between the boroughs of Manhattan and Queens, has 9,000 population and was originally a penal colony, a lunatic asylum and a small pox hospital. Today some restoration is taking place. ...
I bet you thought my song title for this final leg of our journey would be New York New York so good they named it twice? Or even Uptown Girl, since this is where Billy Joel wrote about cause that's where he lived at some stage, but in Central Park, at Strawberry Fields, Yoko had set up a remembrance stone for her beloved and, you guessed it, the plaque says "Imagine." We're staying in Midtown Manhattan, fairly central, but even so we're ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!