No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the one he was trying to tell me was their "newest line" and I got some free samples of the narciso perfumes (winning again). I went to mac to get some lipstick samples to send to Laura, she has delegated me choosing a lipstick for us b/maids for the wedding..eeek the pressure I feel to choose the right one!! Anyways ended up going with angel, the colour we had for Clair's wedding that I love and still have haha, she said she would be happy with any so hopefully ...
... our favourite spots and had dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, called Serafina, and then headed to Broadway to see Phantom of the Opera – it was fantastic!... We couldn’t have planned a better last night!
The next day we headed to Chelsea Market and had lunch in the Meat Packing District, (another favourite spot of ours), and then stopped in an Irish pub for our final toast to New York and our time in America. ...
... him in Piacenza so Franci was pretty pumped about seeing him here! Went to an incredible little Farm to Plate organic restaurant where I had Duck Bahn Mi which was to die for, however Francesco was less impressed with his. We made up with it by discovering more local beers - this has become a bit of a tour in and of itself, sampling the multitude of American craft beers which seem to have blossomed since I was last here.
... and what the future may bring. We slept our last night in 18A on the floor and Mark woke up at 5 am to finish some work and out-processing at the hospital. He's already been to McDonald's, Starbucks and the hospital in search of strong WiFi. Me? I slept in, showered, worked on my blog, snuggled with Max and have picked up some clothes on the floor only to fold them and put them back down on the ...
... the consulate (or so they say). Instead, you must go through a company called Crooks Makes Kings. Excuse me; that was a Freudian slip. The company is called Cocks and Kings Global Services, or CKGS to their legions of rage-filled customers, who now know far more about Indian visas than they ever cared to (and despite this knowledge, still lack visas, but I digress).
CKGS is the sole and official company designated by the Indian government to broker visas for U.S. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!