No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... is receding down the aisle, growing fainter and fainter, repeating "Trash, cups, cans and glasses.. . Trash, cups, cans and glasses. . .trash, cups, cans and glasses."
My monitor tells me our Mach speed is 0.78 and I am reminded of those occasions as a boy, in that town now 39003 feet below....we must have dropped 4'...when the whole earth would shake with the sound of a sonic boom. My kids have never heard a sonic boom. ...
... they were pleased with themselves until they had to carry them around the rest of the day!
When we got back to Jordan's Conrad played some ball with the boys, it was lovely watching Cam and Matty trying to get the ball from under Ashton's shirt. All of them were laughing and enjoying themselves. Nice to have a patch of grass in a yard in Brooklyn too.
... Late Show with David Letterman. I love Dave...have watched him since the 80s. I was hoping to get tickets to his show, but he isn't taping tomorrow or Friday. We walked by the theatre...then noticed some activity on the street. It turned out that they were blocking off the street so Dave could play tennis with Serena Williams! OMG...we got front row standing view of the event! They "played ...
... to photograph (especially the Greek pottery, some of which is quite spectacular and which I would love to photograph, but which is the worst offender, for the most part).
For Jen I got some snaps of some Tiffany (and other) stained glass windows (one of which is included here) ... and it's difficult, all those other pesky tourists wanting to walk into the field of view of your camera so they can get a snapshot with their iPhone ...
... we still endeavoured to celebrate the day as adopted Americans. We shared an eighteen inch pizza between three of us and went along to the Macy's firework show. These were to prove a spectacular spectacle and the evening was rounded off with a few drinks in the bar.
Fresh from our celebrations, we had a full weekend planned. We started the day going to the top of the Rockefeller Centre which we had on good authority boasted the best views of Manhattan. We were ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!