No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... The food was really good and I could find any type of food I wanted! My hostel was nice but the shower situation was just awkward. I loved my room and how quiet and dark it was but I think I will stay in another one next time because this hostel it was hard to meet a lot of people. One of the best memories on the trip will be watching the football match with 600,000 people and hearing them erupt for all 7 goals! I really can't wait to visit Berlin ...
... and powerful reverence. I am glad I at least got to go inside and glimpse even a small portion of its true majesty.
As evening fell we made our way to 30 Rock to experience Top of the Rock. I chose this over the Empire State due to the reviews saying it was a better view and less wait. We had booked our tickets online days before and chose a time that I thought would allow us to view the city by day and then sunset and then by ...
... with Helen after work and went up to the top of the Standard Hotel to a rooftop bar with such amazing views of the city before going to a great vietnamese place for dinner. Helen took the day off on Friday and played tour guide. We biked around Manhatten and along the Hudson River where we had sangria on a boat restaurant which was fun. Then we walked back along the Highline which is a pathway long an old railway elevated so you ...
... we went to Bistro Milano, an Italian restaurant not far from our flat and had one of the best meals of Mum and Dad’s trip.
The next day we walked up and down the Diamond District. For my 21st birthday present Mum and Dad had said they would buy me diamond studs. For various reasons 10 years later we still hadn’t got round to buying them and with the diamond district on our doorstop it was the ...
You may not think you'll encounter a yeast infection, but they happen. If you are at a loss as to how to cope, you need to realize that there are some strategies that can help. In this article, we are going to provide you with some advice focused on how to cure a yeast infection.
Stay as dry as possible after a shower or a bath to prevent yeast infections. One main culprit of any yeast infection is water. You can limit the infection ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!