No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... tour around Harlem then attended a baptist church service, after church I went to a soul food restaurant with 2 people from the tour. During the tour we were shown famous jazz clubs, restaurants and homes etc and the Apollo theatre that looked surprisingly modest. We also saw where Barack Obama slept on the street for one night during his college days, where he stayed with a friend and where he eventually lived. After lunch, Max and I went to the ...
The alarm went off at 7:00am and we were ready to roll around 8:30. We caught the Gypsy bus (which is an old rattler ex school bus usually) into Times Square. It costs $3:00 each way and they are available 24/7.
We walked from Times Square to a cafe to have breakfast. Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. Hope you appreciate the pic Mum. It was deeeeelicious.
Back on to 8th ...
... islands, skydiving and subadiving in Australia, skinny dipping in the hot mud pools in New Zealand and exploring Beverly Hills, experiencing a baseball game, partying at Caesars Palace, feeling like an Alcatraz prisoner, Hula dancing, seeing the Declaration of Independence and looking down at the 9/11 waterfall memorial all in America. In that moment I really realised how lucky I was to have lived all those moments, to experienced them with my 3 best friends, and just how ...
... a little aimless wandering in Battery Park trying to find the little person who would give us the ticket for the boat, we got on and sailed across the water to Liberty Island. We had fantastic views of the city as we crossed. It was totally awesome to see the statue – something so familiar to all of us from seeing it in countless movies, TV shows and on merchandise – but to see it for real was great. We did an audio tour walking around it which gave us ...
... felt very at home with all the tartans - see the photos -even the priest insisted on Dougie sitting on top of his hat.
Next stop was back to Times Square to see it in daylight -yep still just as manic.
We then walked to Central Park. Lots of people in a very nice park. We did not walk all the way round but got a good view of it from a bridge. Lots of brightly decorated horse drawn carriages Then onto the subway to the Empire State Building - not ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!