No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... like super expensive food, some of the star chefs have restaurants nearby (I think 4 within a block). I don't do Food Network, so it was lost on me a little. Well, I shouldn't say that - I did use to get the FN magazine in the mail, but we don't do $$$ food.
Then we were off to the Highline. It's quite a feat they did there - we had been going to visit in 2011 but parts were still under ...
... Arizona Diamond backs convincingly, so everyone goes home happy :))
On the subway home we met a real live wire character, a lady who has lived in Queens all her life whose impression of England was we all drink all day in pubs and she wanted to visit for that reason only. She then announced to the entire train that there are people from London on her carriage.......completely mad:))
... Nets game that evening. They play basketball at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, short train journey away so didn't take us long. Our tickets weren't fabulous, they were on upper tier but still great atmosphere. It was a Jewish holiday so at half time a Jewish basketball game came on the court for comedy purposes, it was rather funny, they tried playing in their fedoras haha! The game was ...
... me and asked me if I wanted to take an Executive Car to my hotel. I did not know what he was talking about. He pointed to two shiny black cars with no advertising on them etc. I was a little apprehensive to say the least. Tired of waiting for the yellow taxis, I said yes. I asked what was the flat rate was and he said 50.00. That was the same rate the yellow taxis were charging. Inside the Executive Car I could sure notice the ...
Another early start up at 4:30 am - picked up by taxi who took us over the rainbow bridge Niagara Falls and through customs at other side of bridge and now we are in the United States - finger printed and photos taken and now on the Amtrak train on our way to New York. This is a 9 hour train trip so will get into Manhatten at 10 to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
215 W 94th St & Broadway, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!