No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the maid of the mist. We went very close to the falls and got wet from the mist from the falls hitting the bottom. We then went to watch a movie about the falls and went back onto the bus.nThe next attraction for the day was the Corning glass museum. We saw all the amazing glass work and saw a demonstration on making ...
... to Quebec! It was a pretty quick trip so we stopped in for lunch at a fresh food market and had lunch in the park. We stayed at a the lovely Hotel Royal William. Definitely the best accommodation so far! That evening we went into the old city, had dinner and went on a ghost tour. Didn't see anything spooky but enjoyed the tales especially the ones about the St Lawrence river. http://cruiselinehistory.com/the-rms-em press-of-ireland-sinking-resulted-in-th ...
... It was established by German/Jewish immigrants, as was Macy's, by the Strauss family.
Bloomingdales is a lovely, glitzy Art Deco Store, and a good refuge from the rain. In Dave Burke's cafe on the ground floor we sat on high stools in the window, and watched the activities in the street outside, while having a nice warm coffee. I loved a van outside, a red one, very clean and spruce - ' MORGAN & BROTHER
MANHATTAN Storage ...
... checked my bags immediately. Another good thing is that none of my bags weren't overweight! :D After I was all checked in and paid for all of my bags I reluctantly said goodbye to my Baby Sister. It was hard because we've never been apart from each other this long, but we made sure not to cry. I told her that a year isn't that long, we'd Skype all the time, and she'll come and visit me. Getting through security was extremely easy as well.. I was selected for the PreCheck line ...
... but NYC is really not for the cost conscious - but that's another topic.
I took a nice long shower, and hit the sack by 10:30.
As with the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, I ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
811 7th Avenue on 52nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Very rude owner
- Dolores Alba
- Best bargain i had in years
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$