No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Apollo New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... my advice from experience, is not to hang around too long. It really is, the tourist trap that the guide advised us earlier. We checked it out, took a load of photos, checked out the Disney Store and then as we were walking along we got HUSTLED by a group of guys selling CDs sayin that they were free and then asking for donations. We ended up (although i am not even sure how) parting with $20. Very annoyed about it. Then further along ...
... at a Thai restaurant before our luggage arrived at 10.30pm (11 hours after we landed). When properly settled in, we planned a day of walking around Manhattan tourist sites tomorrow.
--------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- -------------
Our first full day in New York was a busy one with many other tourists in town. Starting at Rockefeller Plaza, we wandered around and saw the popular ice-skating ring (we did ...
... br> Calling it a night we once again got on the train, arriving back in Merrick though we went to a bar with Susan and some of her friends before finishing with some take away Maccas to fill the whole left by our pizza.
Our last day in New York!
The now very familiar train journey followed by a trip up 5h Avenue for some window shopping and a look at the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. A hotdog from a street cart and some more browsing including ...
... you're on your way to the good stuff.
I have one exception to this rule. Each year, one of those fashion inserts is devoted to nothing but watches. I love watches. If I were a wealthy man, I would collect watches. I like the craftsmanship. I like the history. I like that I can wear time on my sleeve.
Oh . . . don't forget to toss the society pages. I'm sure the ...
... a river. But here, it was just the absence of two historical buildings that were not just part of the NY skyline, but their destruction redefined history. The kids were sombre, but they appreciated the significance of its history.
After a moment in the sun, we got to go on a cruise to see the statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and get off on Wall Street to be driven to Rockefeller Centre to climb to the top of the Rock and take in New York in al ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!