Apartments on Sirena Sunrise
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Apartments on Sirena Sunrise Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
... on the palate.
DESSERT: The list indicates 5 choices. Fruit platter is at €7.90, the Crème brûlée which I love but constantly avoid due to calories, costs €6.50. Instead I asked for a Lemon Sorbet one of the nights. After all, sorbets are unique, low calorie and so refreshing especially after seafood. The one I had was great –like a smoothie or lemon gelato.
Another night ...
The Coast, Beautiful Gardens & the Spa of the Asimina Suites.......photos in random!
ELIXIR SPA might not be eye catching, it is smaller than those I come across in 5* hotels but there are professionals behind treatments, and Gym facilities are of ...
... Museum of Nicosia and Bird Life Cyprus
I was amazed with the number of birds that migrate to the island and found the visit ...
... some Cypriot products and the guys told me that they were getting ready to dance in a few minutes. Unfortunately I had not much space left in the memory card of my camera but I did my best. I believe you can get a brief idea at least.
Cypriot Folk Dances click on the link to find more if ...
... steed but due the the stress of carrying the big fat westerner up the steps the donkey leaves little pats of stinking manure that those on shankses pony ie foot, ie me must negotiate as well as the precarious and uneven steps! However no matter how you arrive at the destination the views and sites are a marvel and hence one of the wonders of the world! All be it a little but dusty and a lot smelly-note to self, next time bring "proper" shoes and a ...
Other places to stay in Paphos
Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Poseidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 60023, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Paris St., Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Poseidonos Street, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it