Apart Suite Deluxe Lofthotel
Travel Blogs from Montreal
I'm off to Nepal in a couple of hours, but I wasn't going to bother with a travel blog this time.
One reason is that I'm only going to be gone for 2 1/2 weeks, and the first week+ of that will consist of nothing more adventurous than work and nothing more picturesque than the inside of a hotel. There's not much to write home about.
But another, bigger reason, and it's hard ...
... one patch where I nearly fell over and Schotty did, and crawled her way out! We didn't stay skating for too long, the weather wasn't the nicest and we were cold!
After skating we decided it was enough for the day and proceeded back to the metro to take us home. I left Schotty and Guddis at Place Des Arts and went upstairs to the apartment to dump all my stuff before heading back out to IGA to do my grocery shopping.
I got home after grocery ...
... Nous sommes arrives samedi apres midi avec un superbe soleil et chaud.
Nous avons ete directement a lhotel pour deposer nos bagages et ensuite nous sommes alles manger au Vieux Port
Aujourd hui il a plu et nous avons ete nous ballader au Mont Royal un parc immense au centre de la ville. Alvaro sest meme fait ami avec un ecureil. Cest nena et Xusco qui vont etre contents!
Demain nous irons au Plateau la partie plus Francaise de la ville
... for one of these "meet other travellers and get drunk" nights. However, we shortly realised as we started to walk down the road that it was just me, Jess... and the tour guide! Terror struck but luckily we were directed to a horrendously cheap bar where we discovered $2 shots which we made the most of. We were then joined by other "travellers" much to mine and Jess's iminent relief, and then shortly afterwards, terror (again). The only English speaking ...
... be where 50,000 people are expected for the celebrations for his canonisation this weekend.....
There is always a métro near by, a bus route or a bixi station... for your next destination.
Why not check out either St Denis Street in the Latin Quartier or Crescent Street in the Golden Square Mile with great heated terraces all decorated for Halloween and stop for drinks.
Head to the Bontaical garden for the Chinese Laterns which are giant ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!