Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Antonius Hotel from our 7 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Tartu
... dvě místní stopařky jedoucí do Chorvatska). Na hranice nám zbývalo asi 80 kilometrů, což neměl být velký problém, nakonec jsme ale byli vůbec rádi, že jsme to ještě tenhle den zvládli. Oproti Norsku zde byl jeden zásadní problém - byla tady už tma jako doma, takže žádné stopování o půlnoci jako na severu nehrozilo.
18:30 - Zásadní problém celého dne nastal už při prvním stopu. Zastavil ...
... carefully using only their index fingers are subconsciously considered to be foreigners.
88. The most difficult subjects you learned at school were Estonian history, Estonian geography and Estonian literature. And Russian.
89. You can speak with pride of Estonia's tallest mountain.
90. Buildings taller than 20 floors are sightseeingitems where you bring visitors.
91. You are beginning to find Eino Baskin's jokes funny.
92. On June 23rd, you feel ...
... It was really interesting to hear him speak about his home and the cultural differences between the US and Europe and Africa. Raising a family around the globe is just such a different adventure everywhere you go.
After Daniel's parents came home I felt like my stomach was broadcasting to the world that I was incredibly hungry. It seems like every 5 minutes it would gurgle and growl alerting the next door neighbors. I did my best to quiet it; in a short while we ...
... classes are a decent walk. It is a big change form little old Wesleyan. :)