Antigua Villa Santa Monica
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Miguel de Allende
... by the afternoon so Greg and I took them to El Charco for a long hike down into the canyon.. Papa and Nana came to see the ecological preserve, but did no extensive hiking. The kids found a stray dog in the preserve they wanted to take home. (More to come on stray dogs another day!) Last night, we packed up our things because we are moving houses. It has been a month since we arrived!
MOVING DAY! Greg's parents walked ...
... San Miguel.” He stayed with the Oratorian priests for a month, and later he was allowed to use Santa Ana Church to offer his own English Mass.
- According to him, there are about 2,000 Catholic English speakers in San Miguel... "I understand that San Miguel has the largest number of charities in all of Mexico. This is a wonderful testimony to the faith of the people, and even those who don’t have faith ...
... Feast of Santa Maria was set to begin! Two obstinate cows were dragged through the streets with ropes held by a handful of men while bands played. Men, women and children came elaborately dressed in costume.. it was a sight! We saw what appeared to be "Day of the Dead" skeleton masks and huge caricature creatures. Some of the participants wore Indian feather head pieces and garb. I can only describe it as a mini Mardi Gras celebration. ...
- Mexico has the 13th largest economy in the world
- Mexico economy is larger than the Canadian economy
- of course Mexico has a population of over 100 million,
more than 3 times the population of Canada...
- and the wealth of Mexico is not spread as evenly as it is in Canada
The interesting part of the talk was about the Drug Cartels and the Drug Wars...
But I will share that part of the talk with you in a later travelogue blog...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility