Anthimos Hotel Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Anthimos Hotel Apartments Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
... here compared to home. It is crispy on the outside but a little less salty and lacks the gooey inside factor. Our mezze platter at Gourmet Taverna had zucchini balls covered in yoghurt, fresh tomatoes and my new fave cheese balls.
- remember to put loo paper into a bin
- try not to be too busy. This is a test when it is now second nature to fill every spare second of conscious ...
... The road we chose, like most of the roads in that area, was unpaved. No problem, if you could avoid the giant potholes. Then things got interesting. There were times we passengers got out to move some bigger rocks out of the way. There were times where the driver had to gun it to get through a section that was a little muddy. But the final straw that made us wisen up and turn back was when we encountered a very large mud ...
... the Cellars of those Days:
Large earthenware jars were placed in these rooms even before the foundations were laid. This is because they were like barrels and too large to carry through the doors when the house had been built.
The barrels were transported to the building sites by groups of men. They were tied to a long sturdy piece of wood. The men would then ...
We left Limassol on a cool Wednesday morning and arrived in Paphos on a similarly cool afternoon. Our first indication that things were a little different in Paphos was the fact that the taxi we took to our hotel was a limousine. The second one was the fact our hotel was closed when the limo dropped us off. The lobby was locked and deserted...the rooms shuttered up, pool drained and a general feeling of postapocalyptic-ness hung over the place... ...
... of colour from the bright bougainvillea and other flowers, and the scent of the wild rosemary was often wafting through the open lorry windows.
The driver tells me that he will have 2 rounds to pick the school children and bring them to the village before he comes to pick me. On the first round I happened to be in one of the restaurants and he steps off the bus, approaches and tells me that he will be back for me in half an hour. So, I advice ...
Other places to stay in Paphos
22 Theos Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 6002, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Pari Street, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
6th street and the beach , Playa del Carmen | 3 star hotelfrom $171
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it