No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... bean ragout, fried langouistine, fresh herb salad and foi gras foam
A fantastic scallop
Arctic char baked in butter with variation of asparagus,jerusalem artichoke puree, and wild garlic sauce
Mint and champagne, lightly frozen using dry ice
Suckling lamb, rosemary fried sadel, ...
... the end of the school day until 6.30pm. Pupils finish school at different times depending on the grade they are in but most are finished by 2pm and from there move to the Leisure Centre until they are collected by their parents.
Another difference between Swedish schools and UK schools is the inclusion of ...
... a different job eventually. It was good food and I was very happy to help out!
Next I went on a boat tour on Stockholm Sightseeing cruise of the harbor. Beautiful views on the 2 hour cruise with multi-language headphone guides. It started raining on and off so I was glad I was in a heated and covered boat. I boat routed through two locks which was fun - they use them to keep the berring sea seperate from their lake/control ...
... career on display and a lot of interesting stories about how the band came about. Plus I got to dance to ABBA without being massively drunk (OK I had one beer beforehand). ABBA are from Stockholm and they love it, it came through in the museum where they talked about their lives in Stockholm plus their country houses elsewhere in Sweden where they wrote a lot of songs. The museum itself was only opened this year.
We also ...
... with all our luggage we managed to find our seats and settle in. Sal and I were seated together and Trevor behind us. The train would be packed to capacity by the end of the journey so we were definitely not looking forward to spending the next 5½ hours in these uninviting surroundings.
We had hoped to purchase lunch on board however the buffet facility was only slightly larger than a shoe box and provided tea, coffee and muffins of suspect origin. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147