No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Salisbury
Yes! We are out of Sydney! So good to be past the big city and into little towns. Although Sydney did get better after my last entry.
That day we tried to go into the city. We went to Darling Harbour, but it was so cold and wet and windy that we didn't last long. We went back and caught up with more relo's, which was nice.
The next day dawned bright and sunny, so we walked down to Brighton le Sands, and got to have that coffee ...
... following things:
- Long hair is compulsory to race motocross in Australia, as is washing your bike between motos, regardless of whether it's dirty
- This is the only track in a 2 hour driving distance radius
- Ozzie's can ride 250F's faster than 250 2 strokes
- Monster Energy sponsor everything
- There are no bus stops in the country, the LAD drivers ...
... when I see him I remember when we was always dressed up in Spiderman’s costume!) He was probably a bit shy because we were there but he did great. The speech of the assembly was about Leadership and Service to others. Shore is a really good school.
- The cherry on the cake was the dinner with the Leadbitter at Monique and Ariana’s favorite Teppanyaki restaurant. How funny! What a show: ...
... the first time I will be at an airport with pals seeing as in Asia we did everything by bus. We got a couple of leads today with possible fruit picking opportunities but we aren't getting our hopes up. Speak to you when we are in sunny Brisbane!
... around that extra weight for him too. With my daypack on my back, his on the front of my main bag, and the roller handle in hand, I could quickly and easily move more weight than him, without breaking a sweat, while he was still trying to defy gravity and get his pack up off the floor and up onto its namesake bodypart.
Ossie, the Osprey Meridian, as my pack was named, was one of the best friends I made while travelling! And that's saying something. Have a great trip ...